3It was OK
8.6%
2Disliked it
5.7%
1Hated it
2.9%
Average 4.3
35 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 4:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the episode was pretty much setting up for the finale. In particular, a nomination for the New Artist Award is a big deal.

In the entertainment world, that can mean a lot for different individuals. What a win!
Stark700May 19, 2018 5:35 AM
May 27, 2018 12:09 AM

May 2014
I think it was in this episode that it was said, and not ep 17, but correct me if I'm wrong

Anyways, the scene at the park with the president has still kinda weighed on my mind, how he spoke of what it meant to be on such a stage, it just really got me. Got me to the point that weeks after the episode aired it's still kinda on my mind.

I dunno why I felt like commenting on that, I just did. Nothing else in this series hit harder than that line.
Jan 26, 2019 6:54 PM

Jun 2015
lol everyone pretending the flowers are from loved friends and family, and iori is like "these flowers are from me to me"
Aug 19, 2021 2:57 AM
May 2020
you know, watching this episode really made me remember why i don't like president takanashi. he basically fired seven people because they weren't happy when they earned a big fancy award, even though they just watched their beloved friend punch his dad, injure a big name celebrity, injured another tv producer, and caused everyone to apologize profusely while he was left to anguish. all the while managing deterioating friendships and rising tensions because their secrets were slowly being revealed, even if no one would believe them. of course they wouldn't be ready to flip a switch and cheer! even if the situation is normal, what's wrong about having unexpected emotions? why did he fire them on the spot? maybe they were unhappy because of some other reason. even if they felt likeit wasn't their dream anymore, surely there would have been a reason why they felt that way, which should be discussed! losing your dream is painful, and he wouldve just thrown them out on the street for this? what about their living situation? they're living in a dorm! what's everyone going to do. iori and tamaki haven't even graduated highschool, and tamaki doesn't have a home other than the orphanage he came from. what's he going to do? these are jobs on the line, and shouldn't just be flung around. this isn't even mentioning the whole fake audition test thing in the beginning of the show!

grr >:(

anyway that's how i feel about president takanashi. my friends don't agree with me, and that's fine! but i just thought it'd be interesting to share and see if other people feel the same way. hopefully i'll never have a boss like him!
Nov 13, 2021 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
The brilliance of that performance is exactly why I love idol anime. iDOLish7's voices sounded especially uplifting and they were shining like a glistening rainbow at the end.
Feb 24, 2022 5:48 AM

Feb 2020
Great performance. They really deserved to win. :)

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.