3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2018 5:51 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Unfortunately, there won't be any more scanlations by EGS, they're dropping it.

A car, a boat, can his "wheelchair" turn into a plane too? xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 1, 2019 3:12 PM

May 2018
Just read the last chapter and discovered the EGS has dropped it. Damn. If I would've known that before I read it, I wouldn't have even bothered. Now I'm in forever cliffhanger mode. *sigh*

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 5, 11:28 AM
Aug 2021
Ok so this escalation was… unexpected, firstly I thought, oh, this arc is long because they’re going to stay in this island for a good while, nope, in half a volume’s time we already defeated the mass-produced supersoldiers, uncovered everything that could be learnt, left the island, gave one of the subjects enough info for her to do the same, and now we are gunning for the whole operation’s boss, who is the king of an original nation who is probably in an entirely different part of the globe. By the way, Runover and Johnny somehow are in this same place, making probably the first full cast ensemble in the series, only boss Kensuke is left. But on that last point, it’s really remarkable that we just saw an army of bulletproof and deadly giants get completely wiped by Kodama and Akari without much effort, and still Runover, the guy who can’t use his legs, is probably THE biggest threat to walk the world of Black Joke, that man has incomparable bloodlust, sadism and destructive power, and he uses all of these things way too well. It’s a shame the translation ends here, but so far it has been an amusing ride and this is not a bad point to stop, let’s hope this series gets picked up again after all those years and we can see this arc blossom into even crazier developments, with all those monsters on Bigfoot I can’t help but to expect that at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Joke Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

4 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 4, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Black Joke Chapter 38 Discussion

KamSung - Mar 7, 2015

2 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 2, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Black Joke Chapter 19 Discussion

a1oner - Jun 14, 2013

1 by Didi6970 »»
Sep 2, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Black Joke Chapter 18 Discussion

a1oner - May 21, 2013

2 by Guts-Valley »»
Jun 18, 2022 12:12 AM

Poll: » Black Joke Chapter 49 Discussion

JL218 - Mar 12, 2017

1 by joe_g7 »»
Apr 13, 2018 5:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.