3It was OK
28.6%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.1
7 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't think I've ever seen a girl with armpit hair in hentai before. Anyway, I liked how the scientist pronounced organism in the English dub. Too bad the poor guy met a bad end. Also, the hair colors on two of the characters (pink hair and blue hair) made me think of cotton candy.
Dec 4, 2020 11:07 PM
Mar 2019
Nobody going to mention how Raina is voiced by Kazue Ikura- Kaori from City Hunter, and Guy is voiced by Koichi Yamadera- Spike Spiegel from Cowboy fucking Bebop?
What an awesome voice duo.
Dec 20, 2020 11:10 AM

Aug 2020
The plot and action scenes were nice but there are barely any H scenes. If you forget the fact that this is supposed to be a hentai, it actually becomes a pretty decent scifi anime.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guy: Youma Kakusei Episode 2 Discussion

abystoma2 - Nov 24, 2014

6 by chriskris91 »»
Jan 6, 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.