Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which Dazai partnership / relationship is your favourite? ( not necessarily romantic, I'm talking about relationships in general so it can be platonic, rivalry, teacher-student,..etc... )
Dazai and Chuuya
53.8%
Dazai and Odasaku
23.1%
Dazai and Atsushi
7.7%
Dazai and Akutagawa
0.0%
Dazai and Kunikida
7.7%
Dazai and Fyodor
7.7%
Dazai and Mori
0.0%
Dazai and Kouyou
0.0%
Dazai and Ranpo
0.0%
Dazai and Ango
0.0%
Other ( tell in the comments )
0.0%
13 votes
Feb 9, 2018 10:31 AM
Nov 2016
Just realized how many people Dazai is related to being both a member of ADA and a widely-known ex-executive in the Mafia XD
DBZGokuFeb 9, 2018 10:51 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 9, 2018 10:45 AM
Nov 2016
Personally, I love the relationship between Odasaku and Dazai the most. Odasaku is undoubtedly the most important person in Dazai's life, and also jis only true friend, the one who caused Dazai to turn over a new leaf. Odasaku is also the one who came the closest to understanding Dazai, even more so than Dazai himself. Watching the tragedy of their friendship being torn apart by Mori is just heartbreaking.

My second favourite is undoubtedly Soukoku. They're the best, most powerful, funniest, most badass, coolest, most bizarre duo of rivals ever! Watching their interactions is purely entertaining, and I also love how well they cooperate with each other and how compatible with each other they are, being able to cover each other's weaknesses despite their hatred for each other. They make a destructitve duo ( Oh and in case you haven't realized it yet, I don't ship Dazai romantically with anyone XD I just enjoy their frenemy, competitive rivalry relationship )

I also enjoy Dazai's relationships with other characters, like how he acts as a tutor towards Akutagawa and then Atsushi, how he always pushes them to be the best there can be and how he softens on Atsushi after he joined the ADA, and his hilarious partnership with Kunikida considering their contradictory personalities, or his intriguing relationship with Mori who raised him in the Mafia and taught him to become the cold-blooded tactical genius he was, and his undeerdeveloped but interesting relationship with Ranpo ( those two are the smartest in the ADA and watching them communicate in super short sentences in a language that only geniuses can understand is truly amusing XD ), his respectful attitude towards Kouyou as somewhat of a big sister to him back in his days in the Mafia, as well as his unforgetable friendship with Ango and Oda as the Buraiha, or his mind-blowing battle of the brains between 2 geniuses, him and Fyodor,.... are all so interesting. As Dazai is such an intriguing character, his relationships are also truly remarkable and worth expanding on. So what is your thoughht? Comment below!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why does Dazai wear bandages?

DBZGoku - Jun 5, 2017

5 by bree_janice »»
Oct 20, 2021 5:30 PM

Poll: » Smartest Bungou Stray Dogs Characters

DBZGoku - Jun 30, 2017

1 by DBZGoku »»
Jun 30, 2017 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.