3It was OK
20.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2017 12:31 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, boy! While I was eagerly waiting for Mitsuki's response to Aya, this chapter was a Ryuuji bomb! But first thing's first: seeing Princess Reina at the beginning of the chapter was a complete bliss! Oh, how I missed her!

Coming back to the main event of the chapter, after witnessing Nana-san getting confessed to and reuniting with that big shot ex of her, I was really worried about Ryuuji. And everyone including Mitsuki were out of wits end to know about Ryuuji's whereabouts! But only for Ryuuji to return with a small bouquet of flower; seeing him wishing Nana-san a happy birthday was already too much! But he wouldn't stop there! Before Nana-san could finish thanking him, he tells her how much he loved her! All in front of Nana-san's father, all the customers, the three boys and Mitsuki as well! But then he tells her to become happy and leaves with the three boys! I really felt the power behind his confession and surely Nana-san was moved as well!

But who would have thought it was all a misunderstanding and there was nothing between Nana-san and her ex anymore. Because she has really moved on and she would decide how and with whom she would become happy with! The way she chased after Ryuuji and declared how happy she was to have received that bouquet makes me think Ryuuji's chance to become Nana-san's lover has increased exponentially after these turn of events. I mean she looked so genuinely happy when she blushed and thanked Ryuuji! I am so happy for him! He's finally gonna get his megami!

Meanwhile, Towa declared that he wants to change the rule of love ban within the club! Go, Towa! And you have the backing of all the aces in the club as well!

The chapter ends with the usual monologues from Mitsuki. This time, she is finally gonna meet with Aya and respond to his confession, for she knows everyone needs to move forward eventually. Ryuuji's situation actually worked as a catalyst for her to move forward!

Side note: Mitsuki blushing at Ryuuji's practice confession was pure gold before she told him about Nana-san having her birthday the other day which originally prompted him to get flowers for Nana-san!

Anyways, great chapter nonetheless! Cannot wait for the next one!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 15, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2008
Where did you find the scans? I could only find 'til the 37th D:
Oct 18, 2022 1:30 PM

May 2022
Ryuji has a chance!
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Dec 2012
That whole chapter had me weepy eyed with a smile stuck on top. I think it's because Ryuji was the last one I'd expect to say something so thoughtful that it hits even harder. He's a true gentleman when it counts!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 26, 2019

10 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2017

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 1, 2023 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.