0.0%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
0.0%
1 out of 5: Hated it
0.0%
0 votes
Nov 11, 2017 4:49 PM

May 2015
So Alice did indeed find her soul-mate in Soshizaki, heh. Both are anime geeks and both love that weird samurai series, so good for them.

I can feel Chika-senpai’s disappointment with Soshizaki’s decision to enroll into another school, but at the same time, and after hearing Soshizaki’s thoughts in the matter, I’m good with her decision. There are endless of possibilities with a newborn teams, so I can see why she doesn’t regret her choice, especially after seeing her teammates determination in their last game and their current resolve to get better. Now, if only Fukatsu (the head coach) could start actually helping them building better strategies and plays, then they will improve a lot quicker.

The bickering-texting between Tsukuda (from Kunogi) and Suo (from Wallabies) was priceless; love that whole bit... Honestly, Suo is just too much to handle, even for someone like Tsukuda.

Now, who would have thought Kunogi was going to lose against Eisen Funabashi (2-3) in the preliminaries. Eisen Funabashi basically murdered them during the second half by scoring 3 goals. I only wished the author had shown us more of that game than a quick glimpse of its start and end. but I suppose you can’t have everything within just 46 pages.

The first impressions I got from Tae (Eisen’s number 10) was quite silly and fangirly, but I guess she was a formidable player after all; she might be even better than Ito (Kunogi’s number 10), who knows. Tae looked pretty cool at the end-panel though.

All in all, this tell you that there a lot more great teams (and players) out there than it seems, not just Kunogi or Urawa.

Great chapter overall.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 3 Discussion

weepingtendons - Jul 10, 2016

1 by Romax24245 »»
Feb 22, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 55 Discussion

Ash_La - Apr 9, 2021

5 by Clumsy_Alpaca »»
Sep 20, 2021 2:56 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 54 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 10:22 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 53 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 10:06 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 52 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 9:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.