3It was OK
23.1%
2Disliked it
12.8%
1Hated it
7.7%
Average 3.5
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Victor and his harem....wow.
I couldn't take the first half of this episode seriously at all.

Aisrehdar seems more humble this episode after some of the recent events. That DNA analysis report though..seems this show is adding some mystery elements.
Aug 11, 2017 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
The cringy humor is back. Victor with his harem was amusing. He managed to decipher his work and found a clue about his past. The DNA test showed Kiri and Nina are not related, but that doesn't mean she could still be Victor's wife. Her love for him is strong. Now they're going to Couljours to find more clues.
Aug 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Nov 2014
I don't understand this at all. Someone out there has to know if Mina is his wife. Even his son should be able to tell on some level if she looks like a younger version of his mother. Some features just stick out and she's already visually at an age here where some of her adult features should be locked in. Apparently Mina and Victor were partners as far as 12+ years back, which seems like an issue to me because Kiri exists and the plot was stated that Victor left him and his mother for long periods of time to do stuff, presumably for this Chronos organization.

At some point they're going to throw a big twist out there, and my money is on Kiri not even being his son, his memories as such being some kind of amalgamation of time/memories created by the big bad, and Mina probably actually having some kind of romantic connection to Victor.
sirflimflamAug 11, 2017 12:39 PM
Aug 11, 2017 1:01 PM
Mar 2016
Still needs some Mina's fan service,
Aug 11, 2017 7:09 PM
Mar 2015
You know, Mina may be really Kiri's mother. When they met and she heard the name of Victor's wife, she said: That's how I'm gonna be called? or something like that.

I don't know, it was weird. Maybe there is something like "time travel" or something like that.
Aug 12, 2017 6:22 PM

Jun 2016
Isn't Victo's wife dead? I thought Kiri mentioned that in the first episode. Plus every flashback of her seems to be of an older person and Mina stopped aging at 18. I kind of hope so, because I really don't want Mina to be Kiri's mother. She's horrible.

If she is Victo's wife and therefore Kiri's mother, then why doesn't she remember? She remembers tons of stuff from her past, but not her kid? I'm just confused by this.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Aug 12, 2017 10:26 PM

Mar 2010
This episode is so explanatory-feel-like , 6/10 for this specific episode. Anyway , I personally dislike that Mina girl , I hope she turns to evil villain and die. just die already naive girl grrr . haha. Really like the ed-song
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2017 3:06 AM

Oct 2008
lol what an awkward situation where the 2 love birds are not saying anything after their quick quarrel...
yey! Blaze is now part of their group!!!
4/5.

Aug 14, 2017 12:27 AM

May 2017
sirflimflam said:
I don't understand this at all. Someone out there has to know if Mina is his wife. Even his son should be able to tell on some level if she looks like a younger version of his mother. Some features just stick out and she's already visually at an age here where some of her adult features should be locked in. Apparently Mina and Victor were partners as far as 12+ years back, which seems like an issue to me because Kiri exists and the plot was stated that Victor left him and his mother for long periods of time to do stuff, presumably for this Chronos organization.

At some point they're going to throw a big twist out there, and my money is on Kiri not even being his son, his memories as such being some kind of amalgamation of time/memories created by the big bad, and Mina probably actually having some kind of romantic connection to Victor.

Interesting theory, we all somehow took Kiri's statement about him being Victo's son deeply but now with Mina, it makes me think that Victo just two timed Mina and Kiri's mother lol
Aug 22, 2017 9:35 AM

Nov 2009
Agh, this is such a mess, as always. And god, don't let that Mina actually be Kiri's mother. Like, she's just a spoiled teen, she never showed any motherly affection towards her supposed son, Kiri never felt anything save for distrust for her, and there's literally no emotional connection between them. It'd be just cringeworthy if she's actually his mother.

Oh, and Kiri's not even 18? Wft, he looks 25 or something.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 19, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
this father son mother wife shit is driving me nuts..and also literally no one barely even knows what the fuq hes past is ? didn't he fricking work there.. as a chronos ruler the only connection to ''memories''' is hes fricking recordings book that HE WROTE HIMSELF..... which is also a bunch of poop thingy .. like they act like they knew him ..but they dont know anything at the same time ?? what the hell

when mini first appeared she didn't even care about kiri.. even right now she's acting like they aint even married... she just wants to '''be loved'' or ''love''' victo ... watever that is about
also wats tat '''secret''' dna test about... did they also become husband and wife in ''secret'' to begin with

the main reason he even made a ''wish'' to turn back time was becuz hes ''wife''' died?? and now that mina is here... shouldn't he be happy?...but now that doesn't even matter anymore cuz hes new goal is geting hes memories ''''time''' back...and hes wife or kiri's mom might as well be dammed Sigh

we all know shes probably not the mom anyway

who wrote this '''plot?'
ahhhhhhhhh i dont even care anymore.. just gonna watch for the comedy elements .. i have alot of ''''time''''' on my hands so im just gonna waste it
im bored
TheDiabolicEsperOct 19, 2017 4:44 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

14 by Bartfort360 »»
Mar 6, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

28 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2017

65 by Dawizz »»
Feb 17, 2023 1:52 AM

» Why is this rated so low?

zurgboy00 - Jul 29, 2017

43 by DesolatePsyche »»
Sep 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Poll: » Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

11 by ashlei191 »»
Sep 28, 2020 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.