3It was OK
66.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.7
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

A nice new opening, the scenes are pretty and give both male interests a place (after the previous one was all about Katsuhiko). The music and song were fine too.
[url]http://dai.ly/x2blmj2[/url]

That was... a strange competition. I suspected the school director to be quite dumb but he is really weird to love to make his students go through this.

3/5
Rei_IIIJun 30, 2017 11:09 AM
Feb 27, 2022 12:08 PM

Jan 2018
Only 10 episodes left.

The new OP is very nice. The visuals are animated (Kasumi especially looks good) and the song is also a banger (tho not as good as OP1 probably).
I skipped OP2 most of the times cos I wasn't a fan of it. The song is good but I feel like if the visuals were from the perspective of Takasugi, the lyrics would've made more sense. I think it was a good OP but it overstayed its welcome. OP3 should've come like a few episodes ago. Weirdly, it debuted on an episode like this. New year thing I guess. The episode itself feels like something you'd see at the beginning of the series, not this late. Still, I enjoyed it.

I liked ED2 but instead of watching it like I watched ED1 or skipping it, I'd leave it just playing in the background while doing other things.
The new ED is nice but it's about... sheep? Maybe it makes more sense in Japanese.
Jul 28, 6:25 AM

Oct 2009
I am so confused, the lyrics at 01:23 say "瞳で" ("hitomi de"), but the singer clearly doesn't pronounce it like that, it sounds like "みで" ("mi de") at most. I can't hear the "ひと" ("hito") part no matter how many times I listen to it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiatari Ryoukou! Episode 44 Discussion

Rei_III - Jul 2, 2017

2 by Serhiyko »»
Jul 28, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Hiatari Ryoukou! Episode 48 Discussion

Rei_III - Jul 3, 2017

10 by Mik0laj »»
Jul 21, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Hiatari Ryoukou! Episode 42 Discussion

Rei_III - Jun 30, 2017

3 by Serhiyko »»
Jul 21, 2:59 PM

» Episode Titles

Puncheon - Oct 10, 2023

1 by Serhiyko »»
Jul 9, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hiatari Ryoukou! Episode 22 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jan 4, 2016

4 by WizardOfOss »»
Aug 23, 2023 11:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.