3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2017 7:11 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite lewd how the red hair was so weak and feeling it from being fingered and letting such cutesy moan (*˘︶˘*) and she had quite the gap moe between her coolness and weakness.

The childhood friend girl was not bad being so slutty and desperate for the guy. Although turned into a gag and the end where she was just crazy to do out in public.

The tea girl was not bad as well, particularly with the untaping play, quite good suffering of her.

The body was erotic with the detail and shape, plus moved quite expressively. Particularly the body squirm was quite lewd.

The girl at the start tripping over nothing made me laugh XD and the demon guy sure died in a funny way, getting the wrong hole with his tentacle. Would of liked to see red hair get defeated by the tentacles though.
User-sanAug 23, 2017 7:16 AM
Feb 17, 2018 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
Anne licked that sex toy like ice cream. But why did the bad guy only drink out of one of the severed penis tentacles (and throw away the other two)?
May 21, 2018 12:50 PM
Apr 2018
what the fuck am I watching?
Dec 15, 2020 8:55 AM

Aug 2020
I like the mix of serious drama with goofy comedy. I love how Mina established herself as a cold and strong character but then she gets sexually bullied by her sisters just 2 min latter. Red haired vampire that feeds herself by sucking on a dick? hmm... I wonder if she is related to a certain someone

The art style seems a little bit weird, sometimes it's too rough on the edges if you get what I'm saying. The animation is quite good, especially durring action scenes but not as much durring H scenes. Most H scenes were fine except the ones with disgusting parasytes comming out people's mouths. The plot is entertaining but too little is actually explained about the motives of these characters.

Overall it was alright, it had some disgusting scenes but the comedy, the plot and few good H scenes balanced them out.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inma Daitoshi: Beast City Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 23, 2017

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jul 26, 2023 2:38 AM

Poll: » Inma Daitoshi: Beast City Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - May 13, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 15, 2020 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.