2 out of 5: Disliked it
0.0%
1 out of 5: Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
1 votes
Apr 29, 2017 1:42 AM

Dec 2011
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Oh god the death flags in this volume. But death flags for who? Takumu? Haruyuki? Utai? Yuniko? Someone else entirely?

After a fair few inconveniently timed jumps from one scene to the next in the previous volume, I was rather put off when I realised that the first scene wasn't Silver Crow but Chrome Falcon. That said, it was good to see these past events in detail... and I was rather touched at the end of it, to the point where I felt bad about my previoius thoughts on this matter.

I wonder how many of those initial hundred are still around.

And this four-eyed analyst person has me interested. So this same person is (probably) going to be checking out Haruyuki on Sunday (which at current rates will probably come at some point around volume 10) as was involved with Black Vise in the incident that created The Disaster. Is this person now involved in the Acceleration Research Society? And as for the third person, I've got a theory that...

Plus of course there's the... irregularity... that is Trilead Tetroxide.

And now another "to be continued". Makes me want to go out and buy the next volume right now. I couldn't feel this one coming in the way that I could for the last volume, which increases the effect.

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

More topics from this board

» Anyone knows about her?

DarkEmperor69 - Jul 15, 2023

4 by Kruszer »»
Jan 21, 2:28 PM

» Volume 11

uzee - Oct 3, 2017

2 by Kerveros_Zero »»
May 13, 2018 9:36 AM

Poll: » Accel World Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2014

2 by uzee »»
Aug 17, 2017 10:16 AM

Poll: » Accel World Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2014

1 by lukinhasholic »»
Jun 22, 2017 7:41 PM

» Creator of Brain Burst

Pawana - Jun 5, 2017

0 by Pawana »»
Jun 5, 2017 11:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.