3It was OK
14.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
7 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2016 9:54 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

SOMEONE SAVE HARUKI. SOMEONE SAVE THAT POOR BOY PLEASE. OMG.

Was he locked up there for 2 whole days? Did he get anything to eat and/or drink? He looks well though, but holy crap. That is some shitty dad. Poor guy. D:

Meanwhile, despite all the 'last arc' vibes, I'm really hoping this series doesn't end after this TGC. It feels as though nothing has really started yet, and many of the characters' backstories and relationships (which are actually the true focus of the series rather than the games themselves) have yet to be settled. Plus, we just had a sudden rise in the number of characters, who all have yet to have their chance to actually shine, and I don't want that to be limited to just this one competition.

I'm actually hoping for the series to go beyond the whole versus Hoshishiro and TGC plot, to perhaps something a lot larger and critical. Maybe an even more brutal competition, and perhaps more of the romance subplot (I'm all for Harutaru to become canon xD).
earthfairysAug 15, 2016 10:02 PM
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Sep 22, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2012
I'm hoping the same that the series won't end just because they happen to win the TGC (well, assuming that they WILL win it this time... Maybe, maybe not). Though in the end the series can't continue forever. Some backstory and more details for the characters' relationship is something I need before I can let Naoe-sensei finish this series. The characters feel so alive already and it would be a shame if we couldn't see what has happened before the current time and get to know why they are something what they were during the time they first made their appearence in the series.

Can't wait to see Toy Gun Gun's new battle clothes, if they ever get to use them lmao. I feel so bad for Haruharuki.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Chapter 78 Discussion

RenThePerson - Nov 21, 2020

8 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:59 AM

Poll: » Who do you guys ship more with Tachibana?

pranss0_0 - Jul 25

0 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Chapter 36 Discussion

Uncrow - Feb 10, 2016

9 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:22 AM

» Does they know Tachibana is a girl?

Carolinags - Dec 26, 2019

2 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:09 AM

» BRUH why did they completely change the setting and characters.

Neostorm-X - Jun 16, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.