3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2016 12:32 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was expecting to see the story begin sooner than that but it seems still better than to be thrown directly in the middle of an asteroid crash.

Beltorchika's inclusion might redeem her ( I don't remember her fondly from Zeta) and adds a bit to Amuro. Bright's treatment by the Federation was interesting too.

Globally, the lines seemed smoother than the movies dialogues but it is a near-identical replica for now.

5/5
Dec 16, 2023 3:43 PM

Feb 2012
Oooh, Newborn Neo Zeon put on the Reich even more in this one, the flag they use inherits the cross and circle from the Principality (though it's black with no white on the red). There's also that symbol on the Nightingale's crotch.
A grim version where people pay money to partake in Man-hunting as a sport.
Beltorchika's got her more intimate relationship with Amuro but in his eyes, he doesn't want to hold her back with marriage (unless they have the foreshadowed children).
Bright by this time has a goatee and is derided as a Japanese dad (I think that's what people perceive him to be in-universe since he's really a Hong Konger from what I remember). Harkening back to how the E.F.S.F treated the rag-tag White Base crew, his command of several famous ships have made the government in Lhasa think he's a NewType.
Speaking of new types, the woman at Dehli Airport saying what she said to Quess is a sign of the dispropaganda that "New types don't exist" is already under way in 0093.
(Air India still exist and have an SST in U.C. 0093?)

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gyakushuu no Char - Beltorchika's Children Chapter 2 Discussion

Rei_III - Jul 6, 2016

1 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Dec 30, 2023 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gyakushuu no Char - Beltorchika's Children Chapter 18 Discussion

Rei_III - Jun 29, 2017

4 by MrLegitimacy »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:31 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gyakushuu no Char - Beltorchika's Children Chapter 30 Discussion

Rei_III - Oct 16, 2018

1 by jonnjonzz »»
Jun 6, 2023 3:55 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gyakushuu no Char - Beltorchika's Children Chapter 22 Discussion

Rei_III - Mar 2, 2018

1 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Mar 2, 2018 12:03 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gyakushuu no Char - Beltorchika's Children Chapter 20 Discussion

Rei_III - Jun 30, 2017

0 by Rei_III »»
Jun 30, 2017 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.