3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
100.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 2.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty stupid overall.

5/10 + 1 for a final score of 6/10. He bonus was because it managed to make me chuckle or smile at the end of each chapter.

Omg this writer makes the most obnoxious and thirsty female MCs, it's almost unbearable to read. She's always craving for the d.

Anyway, there's not much to say. It was a fun series but I didn't get anything out of it.
Aug 10, 7:33 PM

Mar 2019
There were some good comedy moments, but the story is shit and the characters are even worse, why would I have to be happy for these sons of bitches?
Sep 1, 12:51 PM

Jul 2017
honestly what the fuck even happened i don't know. But it's funny all things considered the most normal thing about this series was the ending bit

anywho I think this is a more turn of your brain kinda series and just laugh at the stupidity of it all, because trying to analyze this one seriously would just be utter garbage. like bruh the entire premise is FL trying to be ML's mistress and then going out with both ML's because one of them is better at sex than the other lmao. then she decides she loves both of them but the rest of the chapters are only spent in love with main ML.

but tbh it was quite funny at times in a goofy way. It was also nice to see a love triangle rivalry that wasn't like the 2 leads despised each other like most shoujosei out there

7/10 for the silliness of it all but really this wouldn't be anything higher than a 5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Triangle Chapter 8 Discussion

anala - Nov 5, 2010

1 by Jonas-K »»
Aug 9, 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.