3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
16.7%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.8
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Arisa has an addiction problem
Jun 5, 2016 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
This hentai had ONLY 1 good sex scene, that one from the first episode, the yuri action, and with a good animation.

The others, the producers chose really bad: gangbang + rape? raping a loli? Why not making a good sex scene involving the main guy and the loli? The sex between the guy and his sister were really bad, with a bad animation. The sex with Arisa was just 1 min and was just imagination...? Why...? This could had been much better, it is a pitty.

3/10
TechOtaku-hJun 5, 2016 4:24 PM
Sep 23, 2017 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
This was so boring in comparison to the previous episode. I'm not sure what changed. At least I still found Arisa to be adorable (her cuteness is probably the highlight of this whole viewing for me). On a side note, I thought Arisa looked really cool when her eyes went red. And I'm glad she survived at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arisa Episode 1 Discussion

hardnyasha - Apr 25, 2011

6 by shakira123 »»
Jan 21, 2018 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.