3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
50.0%
Average 3.0
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2015 4:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So this is what the Carpa Kingdom looks like heh...

Octavia looks like some sort of majesty with those clothes. A lot of narrative this chapter including some background military info. I expect to know more about these higher-ups soon.
Nov 10, 2015 1:03 AM

Dec 2014
Financial status of Carpa, and a mistake made by a sick Zenjirou.

So in the upcoming volumes he would have to choose or given a concubine?

Because atm(vol 2)
The royal family of Carpa only consists of Zen, Aura and their son.

Possible candidates for becoming Zen's concubine(?):

Fatima - sister of General Puyol
Kate - maid in waiting, sister of the knight sworn to Zen
Margarita - princess of the country with the bestowal magic

And hoping for the inclusion of all Zen's maids,
Especially the troublesome trio. ( addicted to sweets and the psp(?) XD )
testamentKAISERDec 30, 2015 1:33 AM
Dec 12, 2015 6:36 PM
Mar 2015
I find that this LN is more grounded in reality.(Well I don't know how Kingdom's and royal families work but it just feels that way)
There's not much notable characters except the Aura and Zenjirou.
Usually there would be something exciting to pump the readers.
Like a character that would set the stone for multiple events or conflict in the future,An engrossing Magic system,To become a strong magician in a different world,To become an adventurer,etc.
As for this LN's case. Its pretty slice of life and bare bones when it comes to World building.
Minimal to look forward to in the future
Feb 22, 2016 12:25 PM
Oct 2009
It remind me of spice and wolf.....oh wait, the artist Juu Ayakura is responsible for S&W artwork. Coincidence, i think not, Illuminati confirm.
Feb 25, 2021 4:39 PM

Jul 2017
This volume and series in general is one of the most insipid series I've ever encountered. Genuinely, feels like there's nothing really to enjoy in this series, especially since Aura and Zenjirou have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. Sure, Aura tries to be a good wife with Zenjirou by assisting him when he's sick, and having a kid with him, but through all of that, the whole relationship established between them feels phony and the development so far also feels so pointless. They have a kid, the main guy does some tasks to help his pregnant wife before that but doesn't really do anything over there, what really is there to achieve in this series? Sure, I get the point that the MC came to this place knowing that he would do fuck all and that's what his wife wants, but how is that interesting or relaxing to read when there's basically nothing to the story? Nothing to the politics or other characters involved either.

Maybe I'll pick it back up again in the future, but for now, gonna drop this. There's really nothing that makes me want to continue on other than feel exhausted like I wasted my time for now.

More topics from this board

» Harem ?

imperator69 - Apr 21, 2021

2 by TheExile285 »»
Jun 4, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2014

7 by animejas »»
Feb 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Chapter 13 Discussion

Apple_BS - May 13, 2020

0 by Apple_BS »»
May 13, 2020 10:11 AM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Chapter 12 Discussion

Apple_BS - Jun 13, 2019

0 by Apple_BS »»
Jun 13, 2019 9:16 PM

» Risou no Himo Seikatsu Volume 6 Discussion

testamentKAISER - May 27, 2017

6 by testamentKAISER »»
Apr 25, 2018 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.