3It was OK
20.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2009 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Gangryong is on the way to learn new kick ass moves. I wonder how long will it take?

Anyways, a little spoiler now: The dummy we saw in the chapter is pretty special (no, this is not the same dummy Gangryong fought earlier), you'll learn more about it in incoming chapters :P

PS This chapter was all about theory, but next one is an action one ^_^
ONeoRa is always looking for interesting people to join our ranks.
Visit our forum to apply: http://www.oneora.net
Nov 22, 2009 11:10 AM

Oct 2008
I love it.The way they talk, think, make plans and preparations before the fight. Not Bleach like "I'm going beat you cos there are people who believed in me" I found that kind of thing disgusting.
Nov 25, 2009 11:28 PM

Jul 2008
Homar30 said:
I love it.The way they talk, think, make plans and preparations before the fight. Not Bleach like "I'm going beat you cos there are people who believed in me" I found that kind of thing disgusting.

Indeed. That's one of the biggest strengths of Veritas; there's no drop-off in the chapters where no fight occurs. They still manage to be entertaining and engaging, and advance the actual story.

That's the mark of an excellent action manga.

Gradonil_Ral said:

Anyways, a little spoiler now: The dummy we saw in the chapter is pretty special (no, this is not the same dummy Gangryong fought earlier), you'll learn more about it in incoming chapters :P

Dude, thanks a lot for being in charge of the group that subs Veritas. You guys are very fast and accurate, and are doing a great service to action manga fans everywhere.
Nov 26, 2009 3:31 AM

Apr 2009
liked the ending)
tho nothing special this chapter..
waiting for next one...

More topics from this board

» Veritas author remade the entire series into a Webtoon, Veritas Part II will actually happen

Apollinho - Jun 3, 2022

2 by Tumerking »»
Jan 16, 12:16 PM

» Collecting volumes? Languages?

MrCruesliPants - Nov 27, 2021

2 by MrCruesliPants »»
Nov 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 53 Discussion

YoungVagabond - Sep 30, 2009

7 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 29, 2019 2:55 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Khalid - Sep 20, 2010

54 by removed-user »»
Dec 14, 2018 6:30 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 46 Discussion

R-Zero - Aug 6, 2009

13 by foscor70 »»
Sep 9, 2018 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.