3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.8
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2014 7:26 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a cute story, but I wish they told us what happened. She was saved by her Prince and his right hand man, but did they get away? Did they save the city? Did they get married?
I like to think they got away and then got married. It's cute that he calls her his princess, when he's the one that's royalty, but then again he likes to call himself her knight...either way it's cute. I really liked this short story.
May 30, 2016 7:25 PM
Mar 2015
Well, it's not thaaaaat short.
And yes, I got frustrated with the ending, but mostly because we have no idea how was the resolution in any way, not only the couples.
I mean, when the"teller" says no one kwons what happened with them, there are things he should know, what is history and theorically common knowledge: how the politic conflict ended =\

Aside that, it is kinda appealing not knowing how they ended, it's akin to the "ride into the sunset and were never heard of again". We assume they lived happily, what is better than most of stories from the 80's.
Mar 21, 11:56 AM

Apr 2016
So it went to a bittersweet tragedy ending, they stayed together but probably died trying to save their country. It was a nice read.
May 20, 12:31 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Safrichh
So it went to a bittersweet tragedy ending, they stayed together but probably died trying to save their country. It was a nice read.
@Safrichh I don't understand if Yurias is dead or not, also I wish it had a little more, like seeing them get together a little more or something
May 21, 12:57 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to __olo_
@Safrichh I don't understand if Yurias is dead or not, also I wish it had a little more, like seeing them get together a little more or something
@__olo_ I assumed he did, that last planel of him suggested he basically died fighting those guards.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paros no Ken Chapter 8 Discussion

Safrichh - Mar 20

0 by Safrichh »»
Mar 20, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Paros no Ken Chapter 7 Discussion

Safrichh - Mar 19

0 by Safrichh »»
Mar 19, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Paros no Ken Chapter 6 Discussion

Safrichh - Mar 16

0 by Safrichh »»
Mar 16, 2:21 PM

Poll: » The Sword of Paros Chapter 5 Discussion

ckam - Feb 15, 2010

1 by Safrichh »»
Mar 15, 11:11 AM

Poll: » The Sword of Paros Chapter 4 Discussion

ckam - Feb 14, 2010

1 by Safrichh »»
Mar 7, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.