3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2014 3:36 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And here's where things start to not make much sense...

Husband was actually a player and slept with many of his wife's schoolmates in the past. And that's where the revenge came from?

"Take her to the bed," It turns out the bed for the homeless guys was just some cardboard laid out on the ground :D Crude joke, but it did get a reaction out of me.

Feb 17, 2018 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
I have to agree with that lady and man—the smell of semen really does suit her better than cologne.
Aug 27, 2023 7:50 PM

Nov 2010
Asuka's sex scenes are always good! It's too bad they're scattered all over or just montages. I only ask for one continuous r*pe scene of Asuka showing all her holes getting screwed!

I'm looking forward to Miku's gangr*pe, but I feel it will just be short scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyouhaku II (Second): Mou Hitotsu no Ashita - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 19, 2014

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Kyouhaku II (Second): Mou Hitotsu no Ashita - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 17, 2014

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 27, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.