3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
8.3%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
12 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2009 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Something tells me that it isn't necessarily a good thing that Misaki decided to come back at the end of this episode. I don't know, maybe it was the unnecessarily evil look Jean-Luc gave at the end. Also, keep in mind that the only reason i'm able to remember these names is because of the handy Divergence Eve page on this website. It certainly isn't because these characters are memorable, because that would be a lie.

Anyway, the most important parts of this episode were Misaki learning from Prim that she is genetically engineered by splicing the genes of the Ghouls and Humans. I knew that this was where it was going and, again, the show had a potentially great scene and threw it away with corny dialogue and reactions from the characters.

Also, Misaki learns that Suzanna was never sent to earth and was, instead, made a sort of janitor for the entertainment district. I thought this was jacked up, but it did lead up to a pretty good scene in which Misaki remembers Luxandra, Kiri, and the others and decides to go back to her duties.

All in all, it was a pretty good episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 5, 2015 8:15 AM
Jun 2013
Also seems we got tons of background stuff for our lead and even some for glasses girls here.what the heck I thought Suzanna was sent back to earth. I mean you took away two years whats the harm of sending her back.
Jan 15, 2019 10:03 AM
Jul 2008
From an engineer to janitor.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Divergence Eve Episode 1 Discussion

Fabienne - Sep 16, 2009

20 by DrBokChoy »»
Jun 14, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Divergence Eve Episode 12 Discussion

Saku33 - Feb 13, 2023

0 by Saku33 »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Divergence Eve Episode 10 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 21, 2009

3 by Saku33 »»
Feb 13, 2023 5:35 AM

Poll: » Divergence Eve Episode 3 Discussion

Fabienne - Sep 17, 2009

7 by Saku33 »»
Feb 11, 2023 1:15 AM

Poll: » Divergence Eve Episode 2 Discussion

Fabienne - Sep 17, 2009

5 by Guts-Valley »»
Jul 8, 2022 9:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.