3It was OK
15.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
13 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2014 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol and for telling Asuna that she's wrong, a reward comes too <3

What a riot pleasant gift.
Mar 18, 2014 12:57 PM

Jun 2013
So Marokichi is used by someone from discipline council (their president most likely), but i am pretty sure Rintarou saves him or something.

So Ren is met with Suspicion by 2th and First years, well more likely by 1th year students. But Why is she following Rintarou? What did Meru tell her?

I knew it was that prez....she will suffer when Rintarou arrives..
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 18, 2014 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
Considering how long this chapter felt, I guess I'm ok with the wait, but another month might just kill me...
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Mar 18, 2014 4:41 PM
Jan 2011
this manga is just so good I cant wait for an anime lol
Mar 18, 2014 5:07 PM
Dec 2010
If she had something like Makokichi on her side, why did she need the twin sisters?

Meh, her manipulative ways have not ended, it seems. The worst part is, she'll most likely get away with it.

Much as I may want retribution against people, have you noticed that Rintaro never actually does anything that would harm a woman? It's part of his avoiding-erotic thing, I presume (which is total BS, I honestly think the woman doctor was lying her ass off), but it still means that the President will get away with it and continue on.

And no, I would not like to see this in an anime, it'd be way too much fanservice. It's bad enough as a manga, but in an anime, they'd definitely ramp it up, at the detriment of the story itself.
Mar 18, 2014 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
ZikarnKrais said:
If she had something like Makokichi on her side, why did she need the twin sisters?

I feel like she only met Makokichi recently, or else she would most definitely have been taking advantage of his...talents. That being said, she'd have had no way of really convincing him that extorting all of the students was in any way a justifiable act, and as we've seen he's clearly holding no malicious intent in what he does.

Meh, her manipulative ways have not ended, it seems. The worst part is, she'll most likely get away with it.

Much as I may want retribution against people, have you noticed that Rintaro never actually does anything that would harm a woman? It's part of his avoiding-erotic thing, I presume (which is total BS, I honestly think the woman doctor was lying her ass off), but it still means that the President will get away with it and continue on.

Honestly, I feel like you're selling Amane just a bit too short here. At the very least, she should be able to hold off Mako until Rin and Ren get there. Or actually, it's also possible that Rurina (the white-banded twin with a Rintaro crush) will do something as well, since she seems to have at least smartened up a little bit since the last incident. Maybe.

And no, I would not like to see this in an anime, it'd be way too much fanservice. It's bad enough as a manga, but in an anime, they'd definitely ramp it up, at the detriment of the story itself.

And here's the part where I completely agree with you. It'd be nice to maybe have an OVA or two, but this plot doesn't really lend itself to animation since half of it is Rintaro getting breast-bombed and figuring out ways to stop it.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Mar 20, 2014 1:26 PM

Dec 2011
Can't wait to see a Marokichi vs. Rintarou fight. That is going to be beast... then after that they will become the best of friends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2019 2:02 AM

Jul 2013
So motorboating big tiddies transforms Marokichi? Damn they really are alike though Rintarou he just has heart attack lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 48 Discussion

allenallenallen - Feb 23, 2017

7 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Sep 14, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2017

1 by bakakisima »»
Apr 18, 2020 8:39 PM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 33 Discussion

bakakisima - Apr 18, 2020

0 by bakakisima »»
Apr 18, 2020 11:57 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 29 Discussion

LunyRem - Sep 25, 2015

9 by bakakisima »»
Apr 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Poll: » Dragons Rioting Chapter 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

10 by PrimeX »»
Apr 11, 2019 10:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.