3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2008 9:32 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Noooooooo!

I have to admit, I didn't think this would really be the end of it. But I didn't see Touya's betrayal coming :O And he certainly gave in pretty easily :O

Still not sure who I want to win. I wonder if Shizu's going to be evil now, or if he's going to be all sweet and make her confused again (<---my thought). Seems kind of weird that she chose one over the other because of a book, but hey, that's usually how these things go, right?

Haine was so cute this chapter though! xD Sitting on the art, and jumping in the air while the wind's blowing, LOL. Pure win~!

Ahhhh! What an ending! I want more!
Jan 11, 2008 12:20 PM

Sep 2007
This Touya... How could he betray Takanari like this? Shizumasa the jerk always treats him ugly. I HATE Shizumasa. I wish he'll be dead soon. >_>
Takanari ;;<333
And Haine is... stupid. Just because of the pictures book you chose Takanari? >: and he loves her so much.
I want chapter 42. >:
Jan 11, 2008 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
Touya thinks he's not needed since there's Haine now ~
*sad* he was supporting their relationship all along~ ><

There was finally going to be a love moment too!!!
Shizumasa treating Haine as a possession is annoying = =
Too greedy... selfish...
Jan 12, 2008 3:15 AM

Sep 2007
Tybalt said:
I HATE Shizumasa. I wish he'll be dead soon. >_>

i can't agree with you more. he ruined what could've been the best haine and takanari moment ever!

Sometimes, we just don't realise how much someone means to us until they're G O N E . .
Jan 14, 2008 5:25 AM

Jun 2007
I was very disappointed with Touya, for his hatred of his parents to be stronger than his loyalty to Takanari. Tsk. And also annoyed at Shizumasa for interrupting such a romantic scene. T_T

I'm really made at Shizumasa for his attitude, but I can't hate him that much just yet... because, honestly, we haven't really heard his story yet, only Takanari's, so it's unfair to issue full judgment against Shizumasa.

I personally don't think the book is a stupid reason to finally choose, though. In the very beginning, Haine fell in love with the book's author (dunno how one does that, but that's beside the point), and confessed that love to the person she believed to be said author, Shizumasa. But, it was really Takanari. So, the person she had really fallen in love with from the start was Takanari... meaning that, compared to the book, and all the time Takanari and Haine have spent together since high school started, Shizumasa's only merit was what he did for her when she was a delinquent. Outside of that, all her feelings had developed toward Takanari, so it makes sense that she'd choose him.

In regards to that snowy night... Shizumasa stated that he had taken that love confession very seriously and had been thinking about it all those years and hadn't forgotten her at all. This is one of the things that bugs me the most about him... he knew perfectly well that it wasn't really him that she'd fallen in love with, but he accepted the confession as if it was, because to him, Takanari truly is just a "shadow" and that everything that was Takanari's was automatically Shizumasa's (and that Shizumasa's rights to it came first). Really ticks me off, that attitude. And getting so possessive over Haine because of a confession made in their early childhood doesn't seem too reasonable either. Takanari, however, has received more than one confession since high school began (though I would only count the second one, when Takanari was sick, as truly being directed toward Takanari).

So, I wonder... when is she going to stop calling them both "-sama"?? XD

( That post was probably longer than necessary... >_> )
Jan 14, 2008 6:11 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Goldmare said:
I'm really made at Shizumasa for his attitude, but I can't hate him that much just yet... because, honestly, we haven't really heard his story yet, only Takanari's, so it's unfair to issue full judgment against Shizumasa.
I agree. I haven't gotten to the point that I think he should just die. I hope his story isn't just left open-ended... I don't think I'd feel closure if she had told Takanari, and then they live happily ever after, the end. I'm looking forward to what comes next ^^

I personally don't think the book is a stupid reason to finally choose, though....
I understand your point... I guess I'm more with you on "how does one fall in love with the author of a book"?? Lol.

( That post was probably longer than necessary... >_> )
I enjoyed it :D
Jan 14, 2008 7:35 PM

Jun 2007
Kineta said:
I haven't gotten to the point that I think he should just die. I hope his story isn't just left open-ended... I don't think I'd feel closure if she had told Takanari, and then they live happily ever after, the end. I'm looking forward to what comes next ^^
I'm with you on that. *eagerly anticipating the next chapter being scanlated*

I guess I'm more with you on "how does one fall in love with the author of a book"?? Lol.
Haha, yes. Well, it *is* still a manga, after all. XD

I enjoyed it :D
^______^ I feel special. :D
Jan 14, 2008 9:21 PM

Jun 2007
Can't wait for the next chapter yay. Shizumasa's stupid. Takanari <333

That look in Toya's eyes looked like he was being brainwashed or something like that to me..? Maybe it's just me not wanting him to betray Takanari. "/

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Apr 13, 2010 1:21 PM
Jan 2009
ahhh i just finished this chapter i have been reading this all day when i should be studying lol it's soo addicting!! i cant believe Toya would betray his friend like that >< i dont hate him though that stupid Shizumasa fault for making him confused!!! grr Shizumasa makes me soo madd cuz his ruined a perfect Haine and Takanari moment!!!i really hate how Shizumasa is acting now cuz before he was atleast kinda nice but now he's acting like a jerk claiming her like she's an object!!
now on to chapter 42...
Dec 11, 2011 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
Why did Touya betray Takanari!? :O
He shouldn't give up so easily. >.<
Shizumasa, I hate you MORE!
Jun 9, 2012 10:42 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, so the picture book was actually written by him?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter 47 Discussion

yuzuko - Jun 4, 2008

33 by FarCritical »»
Apr 27, 2023 9:55 AM

Poll: » Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter 46 Discussion

Kineta - May 9, 2008

9 by FarCritical »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2012

1 by FarCritical »»
Apr 20, 2023 4:00 AM

Poll: » Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2012

1 by FarCritical »»
Apr 18, 2023 6:23 PM

Poll: » Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2012

1 by FarCritical »»
Apr 16, 2023 3:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.