Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2010 2:06 PM
Jul 2010
Ok, so this is a plan, simple topic, asking what you think of the series. Leave your interesting and creative comments ! ;D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 5, 2011 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
Seriously. No one has posted about this series yet. Ok, I guess I'll go first. When I first picked up volume one. I thought "What's up with this Harry Potter looking kid?" . Silly me. I read the blurb on the back, and it sounded interesting if not a little cliche'. So much to my dismay, I really liked the characters, and the story was really cool as well. I really liked how each time Picasso drew a new picture you really had to think about what it meant. There wasn't a single one that had an obvious meaning from the start. I also liked the art. Each picture he drew was unique, and exciting. After reading volume two I speant the next few weeks anticipating volume three. As of this morning I've read volume three, and I dare say "Genkaku Picasso should go pro, because it never dropped the ball...not once". I'm rating it a masterpiece. Congratulations Picasso.

Sorry for the mini ramble session, I just really was impressed with this series.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.