Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2010 9:31 PM

Jan 2008
Okay. In this post I'll try to explain briefly the way we RP in mIRC and how the Umineko concept works... Hopefully I won't confuse you.

We have two major characters: The Witch (Also known as Game Master, and that's how I'm gonna refer him starting now) and the Player.

The objective of the game is simple: The Player has to prove that all murders carried out by the GM are nothing more than illusions that could happen by human means as well. To prove that, he'll have to strike the GM with his theories, use the Blue to force the GM use red and counterattack it, bending it towards his will and pin point the REAL HUMAN culprit.

The other major character, the GM, is allowed to perform whatever kinds of murders he/she wants using "magic". However, everything done by using "magic" has to be EXPLAINABLE BY NORMAL MEANS, so the player has a chance to win the game.
After all, if "magic" existed, the player would have no way to win.

I'll give you an example:
Let's say that during the fifth twilight, the GM kills someone by using magic to stab them on the chest and then creates a 'closed room'. However, that is merely an illusion which can be explained by normal means and nothing supernatural.

The GM himself can also select if the culprit will be one of the original 18 Ushiromiya members on the island, or someone else. It's completely up to him.

BOTTOM LINE: ALL MURDERS ARE CARRIED OUT BY HUMAN MEANS, MAGIC IS ONLY A MOTION FACTOR.

Other characters can consist of the Ushiromiya family members, Furniture and several other witches. You're free to RP more than one characters if you do not possess a main role as well.

Looking forward to the beginning of the RP! Please visit the channel or post in here any relative questions. Thank you!

==========================================
CHARACTER LIST:

Game Master: neeTHREE
Player: Hideyoshi

Members of the Ushiromiya family:
Furniture roster:
Other Witches: Junichi, Sakuma

Members without a char as of yet:Shiroi, Nagisa, Butch, Eko
neeTHREEJul 25, 2010 11:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2010 10:01 PM

May 2010
WHOA DEEP and maybe a lil over my head but I think I get the hang if it????
Jul 21, 2010 11:52 PM

Jan 2009
hmm... maybe you should also put in a how-to-install mIRC for people who aren't familiar with it. And if they don't wanna download mIRC, they can still use mibbit.
Jul 22, 2010 1:29 AM

Jan 2008
junichi said:
hmm... maybe you should also put in a how-to-install mIRC for people who aren't familiar with it. And if they don't wanna download mIRC, they can still use mibbit.

Yeh, I thought so too. I'll make one later...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Umineko fanfic

neeTHREE - Jul 22, 2010

1 by neeTHREE »»
Jul 22, 2010 7:04 AM

» How to reach the channel.

neeTHREE - Jul 22, 2010

0 by neeTHREE »»
Jul 22, 2010 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.