Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2010 7:23 PM

Jun 2008
Okay, after two episodes a few things are starting to get on my nerve

1) Math teachers do no walk around the class reading out of text book. They are always by the chalkboard or whiteboard.
2) Heroman is suddenly known by 5 people (6 with Joey). You'd think he'd learn to change in private like most superheroes do.

Anything else??
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 8, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2009
I kind of like the fact that hes an actual known superhero. Some comics do that too you will notice like Ironman everyone know who he is but hes still a super hero :D
Apr 9, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
For your number one fault, actually, my math teacher sometimes reads out of the textbook. It may be once in every blue moon, but she does do it >.<
Apr 9, 2010 9:04 AM

Jun 2008
ing3nuity said:
I kind of like the fact that hes an actual known superhero. Some comics do that too you will notice like Ironman everyone know who he is but hes still a super hero :D
Actually he wasn't known. Lily recognized him from the accident.

nicoliolipoli said:
For your number one fault, actually, my math teacher sometimes reads out of the textbook. It may be once in every blue moon, but she does do it >.<
Pretty bad math teacher if they do that. The only time a math teacher I had ever do that was to get problems to work out on the board.

btw, don't get the idea that I'm ragging on the series. I actually like the series. Just looking at some the inconsistancies when using the US as the background vs. Japan as the background.
Dodecahedron-O24Apr 9, 2010 9:07 AM

Apr 9, 2010 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
sbyrstall said:

nicoliolipoli said:
Pretty bad math teacher if they do that. The only time a math teacher I had ever do that was to get problems to work out on the board.

btw, don't get the idea that I'm ragging on the series. I actually like the series. Just looking at some the inconsistancies when using the US as the background vs. Japan as the background.

nono, i know you weren't ragging. i was just saying, my teacher has done it once or twice, and i actually learn that way, too.
Apr 11, 2010 9:06 PM

Sep 2009
Ok, in the opening, joey is shown rushing into the army of aliens with heroman fighting them off. I think its safe to say that everyone will know that joey is in control of heroman. Especially since joey is always with him and heroman is the only one that can fight the aliens.
Apr 13, 2010 7:56 PM

Sep 2009
well played well played I like you already :P
Apr 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Oct 2009
hmm the government in the opening
there gonnha make there own robot and try to steal Heroman after this skugg invasion
hahahaha im such a good predicter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 25, 2010 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
Everytime Heroman has a new icon why does Joey have to show "HEROMAN ACTIVATE" or some other junk. Sorry, that's way to much Marvel Comics for my taste.

Apr 29, 2010 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
than why are you watching something made by Stan lee you know what to expect its like watching Goku super saiyan for the first time it takes him five minutes and frieza does not even try to kill him while hes doing t
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jun 22, 2010 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
I dropped the series after four episodes. I can understand why this club isn't do so well. It is a bad series, even for Stan "the Man" Lee.

Jun 22, 2010 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
ooo that was a really hot burn
Jun 25, 2010 7:00 AM

May 2010
My math teacher read from the textbook (in the school year that I just got out of), but then she would do examples on the board and stuff. It seemed like the teacher in the anime was at the board sometimes, but I guess you're right, in a way, that she does walk around and read quite a bit.

Anyway, I think the series is cliche, but I still love it.
And another problem... Joey is a girl. I'm sorry, as much as I love him, he looks like a girl, is voiced by a girl, dresses somewhat like a girl...
Sep 16, 2010 10:55 PM

Sep 2009
MegaBlasta said:
Ok, in the opening, joey is shown rushing into the army of aliens with heroman fighting them off. I think its safe to say that everyone will know that joey is in control of heroman. Especially since joey is always with him and heroman is the only one that can fight the aliens.

I take back that theory. I didn't consider the fact that joey would be half-ninja.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» !!! Activity

ing3nuity - Sep 25, 2010

3 by MegaBlasta »»
Mar 20, 2011 5:17 PM

» What's going on with the manga ?

pieceofshota - Oct 8, 2010

0 by pieceofshota »»
Oct 8, 2010 6:26 AM

» How would you have made this series better?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Jun 22, 2010

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Jun 22, 2010 3:28 PM

» Possible Card

ing3nuity - Apr 16, 2010

30 by ing3nuity »»
May 30, 2010 8:01 PM

» Heroman Episode 9 Discussion

SubjectL - May 28, 2010

0 by SubjectL »»
May 28, 2010 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.