Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 5:03 PM
Isekai

Oct 2017
That teacher is just blatantly accusing Akari "just because she was standing there". like bruh.
Oct 5, 11:22 PM
Oct 2021
so, like 10 more months of back story? 🫠
Oct 6, 5:31 AM
Feb 2024
No not that direction please.
Please God
Oct 6, 1:55 PM
Sep 2024
she obsessed with this guy for years jus cause of this?🫠
Oct 6, 3:31 PM

Oct 2017
Akari flashback to add more depth to her character. Feel like something big will happen with Jirou soon.
Oct 6, 4:15 PM
Mar 2024
Pretty sure this is a build up for another akari speech. Jirou will apologise, akari will explain she’s not strong cos she’s carefree she’s strong cos she has to be. And it’ll end with him saying he needs to be more strong willed and force himself to be so like akari does. Hopefully it’s not gunna be a huge thing and just stays as what it is a misunderstanding and Jirou being a self loathing confidence lacking dipshit again.
Oct 6, 4:15 PM
Mar 2024
Nirabu said:
Please God

What direction bruh?
Oct 6, 4:16 PM
Mar 2024
MegamiRem said:
Akari flashback to add more depth to her character. Feel like something big will happen with Jirou soon.

What you thinking?
Oct 6, 6:26 PM
Feb 2024
joshlill said:
Nirabu said:
Please God

What direction bruh?

The direction in which the FMC starts to get attracted to the new character and the distance between MC and FMC will grow hell. And since Our MC is not that direct with his feelings. So it will take time to make things again normal. This will make an unnecessary arc that no one required which will be a pain to read.

Edit: Ohh so it was all a flashback. Sorry I misunderstood it. I reread the chapter now. So at least it will not have an irritating drama.

But what happened with Akari's dad?
NirabuOct 6, 6:33 PM
Oct 7, 3:59 AM
Nov 2022
Akari was forced to be strong for her mother. that teacher hates her since day 1, then accused her of breaking the window. that's when Akari fell for Tenjin who saved her. please just make up already.
Oct 8, 1:56 AM

Feb 2019
that teacher was such a bitch for instantly accusing Akari. Like all because she likes to express herself with her clothes? But this chapter felt like filler lmao. We do not care about Tenjin.
Marinate1016Oct 8, 2:01 AM
Oct 9, 4:45 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Nirabu
joshlill said:
Nirabu said:
Please God

What direction bruh?

The direction in which the FMC starts to get attracted to the new character and the distance between MC and FMC will grow hell. And since Our MC is not that direct with his feelings. So it will take time to make things again normal. This will make an unnecessary arc that no one required which will be a pain to read.

Edit: Ohh so it was all a flashback. Sorry I misunderstood it. I reread the chapter now. So at least it will not have an irritating drama.

But what happened with Akari's dad?
@Nirabu Aha i was gunna say. Definitely not where it's headed imo I'm very confident the next chapter will be the resolution of the lovers misunderstanding. Her dad i believe is just extremely absent or just not there at all, her dad is included in this arc because his absence is a big part of why Akari forced her self to become strong for her and her mother. And the Tenjen flashback is there to just let us know why she fell for him way back, cos despite how much strength she gave her self she always wanted a male role model to step forward and support and help her. And That's what Tenjen did in this flashback. It'll be resolved next chapter with akari telling Jirou not to assume things and that she's strong because she had to be not cos she's care free. And this will likely result in an apology from Jirou as well as him taking inspiration from Akari, or at least that's where i hope it goes.
Oct 9, 7:33 AM
Feb 2024
joshlill said:
@Nirabu Aha i was gunna say. Definitely not where it's headed imo I'm very confident the next chapter will be the resolution of the lovers misunderstanding. Her dad i believe is just extremely absent or just not there at all, her dad is included in this arc because his absence is a big part of why Akari forced her self to become strong for her and her mother. And the Tenjen flashback is there to just let us know why she fell for him way back, cos despite how much strength she gave her self she always wanted a male role model to step forward and support and help her. And That's what Tenjen did in this flashback. It'll be resolved next chapter with akari telling Jirou not to assume things and that she's strong because she had to be not cos she's care free. And this will likely result in an apology from Jirou as well as him taking inspiration from Akari, or at least that's where i hope it goes.

I understood it already. But thanks for explaining it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

20 by Fulea- »»
Jul 29, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.