Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That classmate with the glasses sounds so stupid in the English dub. And a little thing that stood out to me is how the protagonist and his three classmates all wore a different color shirt during the tea scene.
Mar 2, 2018 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
Yamaguchi Kappei voice for main guy?

Seemed Cloudy to be, and as expected it started to rain. How incompetent of her to hang laundry in such weather conditions.

No nips or pussy of her at all! At most there was her top areolas. Unforgivable! And there was like all the chances at the examination bed, 2 shower scenes, rip off of clothes by the 3 guys which stopped exactly at the top of nipples and final bed scene! All purposefully wasted. Wtf, man! and yet for some reason showing such detail of the dicks and hand and fella motions. Didn't even show any of the finishes of the sexual plays.

Well her body shape was erotic without and through the clothes as well with the nipple poking at them all the time. her ass shown off well and that one part of her jiggling hanging breasts was lewd.

Was boring at times but also quite tragic romance. She was quite emotional this ep compared to the previous.

Funny at the end how he went crazy and clinging to the mannequins(?) But then pretty messed up how he took one home and did irrumatio with it. BAD END! should of just banged her.

So I guess the title was retrieved both in term of her being broken as an android and him breaking mentally at the end.
Mar 6, 2019 2:21 AM
Jan 2014
This hentai has great art, but it's weird that it's so averse to showing female nudity, but has extremely detailed dick close-ups all the time.
May 13, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
Dang, this anime predicted the future. The number of LGBT is rapidly increasing, last I heard. It's such a sad world we live in nowadays.
That's the ideal utopia! I wish I studied and lived in that place filled with recreational sex with many cute girls!
I need an Andromaid like Aki in my life!
I feel sorry for that guy. He missed his chance to lose his virginity, and then he went bonkers, lol.
Jun 20, 2023 12:45 PM

Jun 2011
What a disturbing ending. It makes sense that the people behind this would go on the to make the superior Nymphs of the Stratoshpehre (2002) since they deal with some of the same themes and narratives. 
MiniMoose-kunJun 20, 2023 12:51 PM
Oct 1, 2:20 PM

Aug 2017
Too much drama. Ep 1 established her proficiency with condoms. 5/10 - Meh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kowaremono Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 17, 2018

2 by XCT3 »»
Oct 1, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Kowaremono Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 19, 2017

3 by XCT3 »»
Oct 1, 1:22 PM

» General discussion

Kisaku-sama - May 24, 2011

0 by Kisaku-sama »»
May 24, 2011 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.