Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 15, 10:49 PM

May 2021

Fall Fantasy League is here!

Registration opens: September 16, 2024 and closes September 29, 2024

We go again! A-B-C Badge announcements post can be found here!
See y'all for fantasy later this month!

Just like last time I'll share my team and say a few words. Ganbare!

Well that's my team! I chose anime that either looked interesting or standout shounen popoffs. Some of these anime I will be watching next season. On the flip side, (this may be a little depressing) I truly don't have much interest in a lot of the anime that is airing this next season. Perhaps there is a diamond in the rough that the group can pick out from the list. Interested in finding it with you guys!

Did anything catch your eye as a standout performer for this challenge? Anything on the list that you may end up watching that you weren't originally going to? Looking forward to seeing everyone's roster before the challenge starts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 22, 6:28 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
Thank you for creating this thread! As of this moment here is my team:

We talked about it but I am also apathetic about this season. I have yet to actually go through every anime and finalize a true team and, at this rate, I probably won't.

Likewise, I just chose bigger shows and a couple that looked interesting. Sword Art and Bleach are obvious point farmers. Probably zero ace potential lmao. The maid show looks interesting, seems that both caught our eye. I chose Raise wa Tanin ga Ii because yakuza, yo aniki and what-not. Rurouni Kenshin because Rurouni Kenshin; haven't seen any of the new stuff at all. Chi because of your history with the manga. I would love to watch Dragonball Daima if I was in anyway shape or form caught up. Ranma 1/2 is a certified hood classic and it is pretty cool to see MAPPA doing a remake.

Blue Exorcist is always on good call on your team. The other shows look interesting as well! I perked up seeing "cyberpunk" in the description of Maou 2099.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » MAL Badge Announcements

Anime-Book-Club - Feb 8

30 by Horizon248 »»
Sep 26, 1:00 AM

Sticky: » Anime/Manga Reviews!

Horizon248 - Jul 10

5 by divlyfein »»
Sep 22, 6:11 PM

» Birthdays!

Tommy-Pickles - Apr 15

7 by divlyfein »»
Sep 17, 5:00 PM

» AMV SHARE

divlyfein - May 28

32 by UNHOLYCANOE »»
Sep 15, 10:08 AM

» ☀︎ Summer 2024 Seasonals ☀︎

Horizon248 - Jun 23

12 by divlyfein »»
Sep 12, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.