Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Clara felt really pressured, and almost gave up by throwing away all the progress that she had made. But fortunately Heidi's grandfather could see through her anxieties and fears, and comforted her.

Heidi also played a big role by making Clara see that the last thing she needed was to really want to stand instead of looking for excuses to not keep trying. Clara was just afraid of getting hurt by not being able to stand. But, little by little, her legs got strong and now it seems that her heart will be able to follow their progress. After all, Clara was finally able to stand by herself!
FayrinApr 17, 2019 8:38 AM
Feb 29, 2020 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
It is as I feared. Clara is easily pressured with all the sudden influx of encouragement she has been receiving, leading her to become doubtful and scared that she might not deliver up the hope the people around have for her. What grandfather helped her understand that there is no time limit to these sort of things. She should go at it at her own pace, mindless of the other details plaguing her mind. All she truly needs is the right motivation, effort, determination, and courage.
Dec 17, 2023 8:20 AM

May 2019
Ahh good one Heidi! Clara really need that sermon for her so she finally could stand on her own two feet. Watching Clara slowly learn how to walk really makes me feel like a proud parent lol. It's this slow process of learning with the right people to support and right environment is what makes the show really shine the brightest. No wonder I really bored when it comes to the Frankfurt and all.

Aug 15, 7:19 PM
Jul 2014
This it's the first time that i cried of joy with an anime. This anime it's SO good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 21 Discussion

Fayrin - Apr 8, 2019

2 by AverageRiceFan »»
Yesterday, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 13 Discussion

pacuuuuu3 - Jul 18, 2009

5 by AverageRiceFan »»
Sep 26, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 52 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

4 by aburame_ernesto »»
Aug 17, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.