Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
Jesus fucking Christ man. I DID NOT expect this first chapter to be this FUCKING SAD. Even though I just met our main protagonist, he instantly gets killed. That man who killed him was his late senpai's boyfriend. I hate that guy with all my heart already. I would never resort to killing people if I had a breakup in a relationship with someone. That's just fucked up. I feel bad for main protagonist for failing to have s** with her senpai of her dreams though. It's crazy to know stuff like this happens in real life. The world is fucked up, man. I feel bad for the senpai too, no one has to go through any of this.

Wtf? Lmao, the hero refused to be resurrected to avoid his responsibilities as a hero lmao. But I mean, he did die alright, but still, avoiding his fated responsibilities and having the audacity to drag someone else from a completely different world who is unrelate to the current one they are in to continue on his role lmao! Also, that girl who has also been revived? That's definitely his senpai from his previous life. Let the f**king begin~!

LMAO, not only did someone took the heart of the Hero, but someone also took the Hero's testicles!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsugihagi darake no Saikyou Yuusha Chapter 2 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 7

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 7, 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.