Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 10:18 PM
Jul 2024
i wish mal would disable votes from people who've only read a few early chapters then decided that they didn't like a specific thing then proceed to spam comments on every single chapter from then on hating a specific character,

i know this is unusually, but i've been on like multiple manga sites, and one thing in common is the huge amount of people who keep seething specifically over nana,
now i've seen this similar thing with characters like rachel with tog, but honestly its quite juvenile, even after the story progresses and completely changes its tone and setting they still go back to leave narrow 1 star reviews that don't accurately reflect on a series.

Aug 2, 11:13 PM
Mar 2019
Yea i agree , one of the most overhated mangas out there
Aug 3, 2:24 PM
Dec 2020
waiting for hateful posts to pour in...
But yeah I liked this series. actually isnt story like nana's super common in anime. main side characters but cross ange and the excecutioner and her way of life for example has similiar premise. what I mean is person beign brainwashed to kill specific group of people but soon changes their believes.
Aug 4, 9:53 AM

Jan 2020
It's sitting at a solid 7.45. it's fine
Aug 8, 9:18 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ixShuriken
It's sitting at a solid 7.45. it's fine
@ixShuriken thats not the point, there are explicitly people who keep botting specifically to hate on a single character, i've seen it with tog with rachel, and a few other instances of hated characters.
its like they aren't rating a series for a series, but out of a personal grudge for a specific character, and then spam comments on every chapter on multiple sites too.
Aug 9, 12:41 AM

Apr 2012
You shouldn't allow your enjoyment of stories to like to be spoiled by other people disagreeing with you. It's okay to like things other people don't like.
Aug 10, 1:30 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to logopolis
You shouldn't allow your enjoyment of stories to like to be spoiled by other people disagreeing with you. It's okay to like things other people don't like.
@logopolis i don't. i am annoyed greatly,
every chapter i usually want to have a chapter discussion about the subject, but every time its ruined by these spammers who don't even talk about the chapter contents.
Aug 11, 12:22 PM

Jan 2014
As one who's been with this series for years, which seems mad to say, cause jfc how time flies lmao. Te amount I've seen is just like wat.

Even in the animated version too, the amount of comments you would see that are just borderline nuts.

I feel like people either don't think before they comment, or they don't look into things properly. Hell, even saw a comment being like 'I skipped a few chapters' ???? Like I can get and understanding differences of opinion, but some of the stuff is you see is just lmao.
Aug 13, 5:19 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Ellenwitch
As one who's been with this series for years, which seems mad to say, cause jfc how time flies lmao. Te amount I've seen is just like wat.

Even in the animated version too, the amount of comments you would see that are just borderline nuts.

I feel like people either don't think before they comment, or they don't look into things properly. Hell, even saw a comment being like 'I skipped a few chapters' ???? Like I can get and understanding differences of opinion, but some of the stuff is you see is just lmao.
@Ellenwitch thats the thing, literally no one talks about the chapters, and when the anime was airing it was even worse, no one was talking about the strategies or mind games, or the events of the episode, they just spam hate towards the protagonist.
and super annoying and all discussion of the series becomes like this
Aug 13, 5:19 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Ellenwitch

@Ellenwitch thats the thing, literally no one talks about the chapters, and when the anime was airing it was even worse, no one was talking about the strategies or mind games, or the events of the episode, they just spam hate towards the protagonist.
and super annoying and all discussion of the series becomes like this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.