Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 11:33 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mario with a gun was pretty incredible
Oct 12, 2014 6:42 AM

May 2012
Hah lol this was pretty good but I do wonder what the next episode will offer us!
Jun 16, 2015 7:44 AM
Jul 2009
MyLonesomeCowboy said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mario with a gun was pretty incredible

This.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Feb 8, 2016 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
Too bad Mario never actually used his gun. He just had it for show.

The short was horrible, though. The Animation is some of the worst I've ever seen, but it's probably supposed to look like a picture book. They changed the original japanese fairy tales in the most stupid ways ever.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Feb 11, 2017 5:21 PM

May 2015
Since when Mario had a mustache when he was a baby? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 13, 2018 4:11 AM

Jan 2011
Come on, he didn't even use the gun. Also did they seriously put a flashback to a scene we already saw?
Aug 10, 2023 2:19 PM
Feb 2020
I wonder if Mario putting a peach emblem cloth on his cap means that the story isn't canon. It honestly would be weird if it was, especially since in this OVA Peach and Mario are half-siblings ten to twenty years apart from each other.

Also, in the scene where Mario's ship enters Bowser's cove(?), doesn't it feel like a couple things were ripped from Star Wars?
passing_throughAug 10, 2023 2:24 PM
Jul 27, 3:53 PM

Jul 2017
I love the more irreverant Japanese version of Mario. This was like a fractured fairy tale. Baby Mario with a mustache was funny!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amada Anime Series: Super Mario Brothers Episode 3 Discussion

MyLonesomeCowboy - Aug 23, 2013

5 by satyrelfheim »»
Jul 27, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Amada Anime Series: Super Mario Brothers Episode 2 Discussion

MyLonesomeCowboy - Aug 23, 2013

5 by satyrelfheim »»
Jul 27, 3:54 PM

» The OVA Episodes

Metalex123 - Dec 7, 2012

2 by Yterbium »»
Nov 23, 2020 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.