Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2018 11:32 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well the girls reunite again.. but I guess the brother is alive.. plus the inspector is on it too… plot twist
Nov 28, 2018 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Once again F for MAL.

OT: This is so ridiculous and nonsensical. We got the "slap some sense into you" trope too. And Sarina also changed her mind at that point cuz Aya did too? Eh, I'll just stop thinking about this show and watch it.
Jan 20, 2019 2:20 PM

May 2007
I might be the only one...but i actually liked this Episode. I liked how Aya got stronger and braver by thinking about everything again and remembering stuff..... i even liked the Part for some reason where she ran past her Mum and the Police Officer... maybe because she didn't even look back, which shows her determination i guess....and when she tried to get the other Girls out of danger i was somehow proud of her...but i think she should have known that the others won't let her do this on her own... and she should have just gave up a little bit sooner and should have not been so stubborn about this.
Feb 25, 2020 8:31 PM
Oct 2008
Just to leave a comment as I am currently watching the series and just finished this episode.

The ending of episode 10 is the mark where the story changes from the source as I assume the usual 'anime caught up to the manga' which is why it feels a bit weak as opposed to what happened in the manga which had a better reasoning to the direction things were going.
Mar 22, 2020 2:36 AM

Jul 2016
Man I fucking hate Asagiri she's such a annoying-ass crybaby brat. You'd think after all she's been through she wouldn't be this dumb but apparently noooo and she's still very weak-minded. *sigh

I was hoping this series would at least be as good as Magical Girl Raising Project but apparently not.
Nov 17, 2020 5:31 AM

Dec 2018
No one is talking about the Opening song?🤣
Nana/Frieza is singing on this episode opening😂
Sometimes, saving your enemy can change them into an ally~

Dec 27, 2020 10:22 PM

May 2020
Reunited girl and they will fight back. As always Aya is useless. Want to fight alone ffs.
Nov 13, 2022 7:46 AM
Nov 2021
I said to myself, if they ever say "Let's defeat the Mahou Shoujo Site" I'd give this a 10.

This is without a doubt the biggest masterpiece the animanga industry has ever seen.

10/10
Feb 12, 2023 6:56 AM
Jan 2023
y everyone hatin on asagiri? like she aint even that bad c'mon!
Feb 22, 2023 8:06 AM

Feb 2016
Lilith404 said:
y everyone hatin on asagiri? like she aint even that bad c'mon!
Also I really don't understand why people expect her to be stronger like it could happen all of a sudden. People can't change so quickly, and I personally believe she's already made huge improvements. On the other hand, I can still see where she's coming from, and I can excuse her for "falling again in the awful traps of her old mentality"...cause that's simply who's she's been for her entire life. But everyone seems to forget this apparently
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
Jan 2023
A funeral was held for Nijimin, but there was disaster. An explosion caused by the site admin, seems like one of the police guys is in on this too.

Well, luckily for the girls, Aya managed to get her stick back, and teleported everyone to safety. And it was none other than Sarina that delivered her stick back to her safely, along with all of the other missing sticks, and is now an ally. Now that was a turn I wasn't quite expecting at all.

Now the magical girls site needs to go down....

Also what the heck was with that opening, seriously? I really wasn't expecting it, but the admin did the vocals rather than the usual. Weird indeed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

18 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.