Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's not everyday you get to see Ryouma and the cast taking on an angry tree. 

It looks like they got assigned to another risky task again. This is pretty much a frequent recurring trend at this point. Still, we know how Ryouma is and how he always takes responsibility.
Mar 12, 2023 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
The Foundation Festival is in full preparation mode, and Ryoma is summoned to a job request by Morgan to build Gimul's reputation towards tourists. The problem: using out-of-the-way treant wood that's usually used for magic wands, but since the pay is solid, why not?

Taking care of the treant trees are a cinch for Ryoma and his crew but being that there're monsters there raises a red flag in and of itself. A fluff slime, that's a new addition to Ryoma's Wiki list of slimes, and it's back to more treant tree clearances by the dozens, until they encounter the elder treant with darkness magic to rust off metals. It has an effect on everything except the metal slimes made from pure iron, and Ryoma easily clears it with no problem.

Any problem, leave it to Ryoma.
Mar 12, 2023 6:30 AM

Apr 2016
They did went out of their way to make the treants look evil and such ... but it still makes it no less dark as shit, that they are literally making a whole new city district out of them. That's really dark actually, lol.
Mar 12, 2023 6:49 AM
Oct 2016
Its rare for this show as laidback as it is to have some action scenes thus they should be savored. I always like seeing the magic in this world used in different ways like here with a whole squad working together with their different magic. While not looking the best, but still serviceable for the show this is, I liked seeing Ryoma party up with some of the adventurers from last season. Lots of cool people Ryoma made a bond with before whom he can help again now. Him realizing he has all these people whom he trust and whom trust him is a blessing. Ryoma has built a nice network of people around him that he didn't have in his past life. Those tree monsters were fun to see, I liked how just attack their faces and they wither. Lots of great coordination with the whole group covering each other. It felt very much like a video game squad doing a dungeon raid leading to the final boss. Ryoma using his iron slime and metal slime to make himself a sword is cool. Definitely helped here having the iron slime since it cannot be corroded. Ryoma has got it good in this world and found some good people. Now they should be able to have the best festival possible.
Mar 12, 2023 6:54 AM

Dec 2022
another peaceful day fighting treants
Mar 12, 2023 6:30 PM

Feb 2019
Ryoma and his slimes got to show off their newfound skills and fight off some monsters. It was a nice, feel-good episode and now I can't wait to find out what happens during the festival :D
Mar 12, 2023 11:32 PM

Oct 2017
Good to see the beast girls again, they are all beautiful.
Mar 13, 2023 12:03 AM
Mar 2022
Finally a really good episode after so much filler. Was really interesting seeing a floating slime, I'm sure Ryoma will have some odd idea to use it to make some means of traveling.
Mar 15, 2023 11:12 AM
Jul 2021
showing ryomas ingenuity is always entertaining and the events in the episode are also fun and logical along with the characters but I wish they'd show more of ryomas childish side
Mar 18, 2023 5:44 PM

Nov 2012
Souma's about to invent air travel. Hand glider? Airplane? or helicopter? Balloon?

We got folding furniture out of the blue. I still have hope for a refrigerator.
Apr 3, 2023 8:15 PM
Jun 2019
i like how slow paced and slice of life it is
May 2, 2:37 AM
Dec 2022
Ryoma goes out on a hunting job for treants, tree-like monsters outside the town.
Jun 11, 4:15 AM

Nov 2019
Ryouma go treant hunting so they have enough wood to build their festival stall. On their journey Ryouma finds a flying slime and tames it, good to see that we still have slimes that haven’t been collected yet. Apart from that pretty meh episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

54 by Hentaiyaroga69 »»
Oct 4, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

14 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

29 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2023

15 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

18 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 11, 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.