Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 10:01 AM

Mar 2012
So Shinou really does resemble the von Bielefelds!? He tried to pull his body out but gave up on trying and Gunter placed him on a chair.

So Shinou came out of that bag since it had magic accumulated it it but it turned out that it was not enough to make his whole body and it was Wolfram's magic that was sealed in it. And Wolfram has returned to being a selfish prince. Even Shinou calls him impudent.

Shinou says he watches over all of them and he knows that Gisela named a knitted toy she got from Gwendal as Julia and talked to it every night. And she even secretly confessed her love to it.

And Shinou thought that Gunter would let out his juices till the ceiling and collapse but he didn't. Gunter still doesn't believe that it's really Shinou so Shinou offers to tell the color of Ulrike's undies but Gunter has no interest in it.

Shinou says that his real body is still in that space so that it doesn't rot, I wonder if he did something similar to Conrad's new arm.

Wolfram really has returned to his usual self, so much for his so called "development"! Wolfram wants to listen if they are talking about Yuuri so Gisela hands Wolfram, who is sitting outside on a chair, a magical device that's basically just a string phone.

All the demon tribe ladies are cute to Shinou.

Shinou says that the key is part of the box, in other words, part of the Originators and if not careful they key might be drawn towards that box and that's what happened to Wolfram.

Shinou says that they don't have to disobey Yuuri's orders but he's more knowledgeable about the boxes than Yuuri and he knows the right place to dispose of the boxes which is in the space he was in. But Gisela feels that they are being tricked.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.