Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 10:11 AM

Mar 2012
Yozak grabs Yuuri like like a rabbit and his fingers are as cold as ice. I wonder how Yelshi is controlling Yozak and how exactly Yozak survived the boulder. He twists his arms, grabs him by the neck and presses him against the box. Yuuri can't hear Yelshi's heart and says that he needs to get him agitated to hear it. How does that even work!?

So Yelshi thought that Murata was the key since he's double black but that wasn't the case now he thinks that Yuuri is the key. When Yuuri finds out that they did the same to Murata, that something else seems to be awakening in him once more, I really want to know how it's different from his usual maou-mode. And to think that Yuuri had enough power in him that Yozak fell down. His speech seems similar to maou-mode though. And Yuuri steps on Yozak's arms and stops his movements. Yuuri returns to his normal self and remembers everything he did but can't remember what he said.

Yuuri took the chance and escaped with a horse.

Jason and Freddy come on a donkey and tell them not to attack with fire because there's a chance of the box exploding. I wonder how those twins know about the box and to what extent. And they say that they saw Yuuri's soul there.

The equestrian tribe attack Yelshi's army and Murata tries to stop them. And even Conrad if left alone seems to want to make his move. He says that even if Wolfram shouldn't get near the box he can. I'm sure he must be worried sick about Yuuri. But Murata says the the key to the Ends of the Wind can be used on any box. How does that even work!? In the end he stops Conrad from going to Yuuri. Murata says that Conrad's original arm lost it's powers due to the prosthetic arm, Conrad's arm is definitely not a prosthetic. What is Murata talking about!?

So it was Murata who tells Conrad to call Yuuri his majesty, really makes me hate Murata.

Murata asks where Sizemore went and decides to drive Yelshi's entire army along with Yuuri to the northmost part of the continent.

I really hate how Murata is treating Conrad, he tells the twins to follow "that suspicious guy" and the twins go behind Conrad on the donkey and with Maxine as well.

And Murata has to praise Wolfram, go to hell Murata!

Hazel and Wolfram act as the decoy.

Yuuri fell on his ass the moment he dodged the attack and that too right in front of the zombies. He was about to get killed with a sword but Yelshi stopped them. Yelshi figures out that the reason Murata stopped them earlier is because either of the two is the real key.

Wolfram showed up and then ran with the horse and Yelshi's entire army chased Wolfram. Yuuri grabbed on to the cart on which Alazon and the box was there that was following them because he didn't want to be left behind with the zombies. Looks like Murata's plan didn't work that well since Yelshi took the box with him. Serves you right Murata!

The cart suddenly stopped and Yuuri ended up sticking his face in the mummy's chest, that's gotta be gross! But Yuuri confirms that Alazon's heart is not beating and she's long dead.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.