Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 10:15 AM

Mar 2012
So it was planned by Wolfram, I'm sure Conrad would have done much better than to leave Yuuri in pain.

Why does Yuuri have to ask if that punch to the stomach meant divorce or re-marriage and Wolfram replies respect and love. If he truly loved him he wouldn't have done something that would leave Yuuri in pain, he really is useless. Yuuri really is in a lot of pain and Conrad tries to lend him a hand to support him but Yuuri brushes it off.

Yuuri asked Yozak to bring Murata to them hoping they could capture him but they couldn't.

Yelshi takes Yuuri to the tomb where the box is.

To Yelshi, it's the miracle box that gives life.

Yuuri tries to make Yelshi angry saying that Sara knows what that box exactly is while makes him one step higher than Yelshi and it works. Yuuri tries to piss him off further saying that Sara was sent to Cimarron because he was wiser than him.

Yelshi says that the reason Sara was sent to his father's country is because he was dead when he was born and Alazon revived him by pleading the gods and the spirits of their ancestors. It's the box that gave him life and he was sent away because the shadow of death was creaping on to him, Alazon was afraid that the box would take back his life.

And Yelshi believes that the box will now give life to his weakened mother.

Scene switches to Murata and the others and Murata says that Alazon is long dead, she's a mummy, and he's been living with her. Hazel adds that she has seen people in Central and South America living with mummies.

Murata says that Yelshi thinks that Alazon is alive because he thinks that she is talking to him because of some strong "nen".

Why does either Wolfram or Murata (not sure who) have to tell Conrad to call Yuuri "his majesty" when he refers to him as Yuuri!? Yuuri himself tells Conrad to call him by his name.

Murata reveals the four families that carry the keys: Weller, von Bielefeld, von Voltaire and von Wincott. And Conrad was shaken up on hearing the Wincott's name. And the condition to pass on the key is for someone to be born at the same time someone dies. The key is embedded in the soul and the same soul is reborn in the same bloodline but the person could have married someone outside the bloodline and the key might be with someone completely different now. He says that's it's just like how magic is embedded in the soul but that doesn't make sense at all, what if a demon is reborn as a human, in that case they should be able to use magic, that's kind of a dumb setting.

I hate how Murata seems to support Wolfram but shows dislike towards Conrad.

And back to Yuuri, he tries to convince Yelshi that Alazon is dead but he doesn't believe him, he still thinks that the box can give her life.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.