Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 10:30 AM

Mar 2012
Sizemore and Dacascos meet up with Yuuri and he sends them to find if any of the other search members are nearby so they can help them and the scene switches to pointless conversation between Sizemore and Dacascos.

80% of Anissina's inventions are a failure, given how her inventions are conveniently used to make things happen, I'm surprised that the success rate is just 10%.

And then the scene switched back to the castle and when did Yuuri have the time to teach Greta some song!? And it's night time in Shin Makoku too!? Given that it's just a little while till the sun goes down looks like Seisakoku isn't far from Shin Makoku, either that or the author fucked up with time zones.

Gwendal thinking that Conrad could have never tryly betrayed Yuuri and he's so right about it. But I'm surprised that Greta smiling after hearing Conrad's name whom she "likes".

After hearing that Yozak has betrayed them Gwendal rushes to go on a search operation to find Yuuri himself and he leaves everything in Shin Makoku in Anissina's care.

How did Greta even fit in Gwendal's belly bag, more like how did Gwendal didn't even realize given her weight. She's such an annoyance and she's with Gwendal on the ship headed to the port.

And Gunter is knitting a pouch with his hair in a hospital somewhere, why is he in a hospital!?

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.