Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 7:10 PM
Nov 2020

Blue Archive will have English subs released in North America in the future.
May 8, 8:48 PM
Feb 2022
English sub is already available in Ani-one Asia
May 8, 8:57 PM
Nov 2020
baymaxemon said:

This is English subs released in North America, so it will actually be English Subs.

The one on Ani-one are English subs that are done by non English speakers and put through a translator. They are very bad, and the ones that are on pirated sites are fan-subs and they aren’t they are average.
May 8, 10:58 PM
Jul 2021
DarkHomieC said:
baymaxemon said:

This is English subs released in North America, so it will actually be English Subs.

The one on Ani-one are English subs that are done by non English speakers and put through a translator. They are very bad, and the ones that are on pirated sites are fan-subs and they aren’t they are average.

man the hell are you on about lmao. you think you americans are the only ones who speak fluent english or something?
May 8, 11:08 PM
Nov 2020
YohaNico said:
DarkHomieC said:

man the hell are you on about lmao. you think you americans are the only ones who speak fluent english or something?

No, I’m telling you how it’s translated, they literally put it through a translator to create the English subs on Ani-one, that’s why the subs don’t even remotely match to what their saying.

That’s why a lot of people were waiting for the fan subs (which aren’t bad), but they definitely have a lot of mistakes.

I’m not saying other people can’t speak English, sorry for the confusion.
May 9, 1:45 AM
Sep 2020
DarkHomieC said:

Do we know who will do the translation and stream it ?
May 9, 1:53 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Lernardeau
DarkHomieC said:

Do we know who will do the translation and stream it ?
@Lernardeau no! No information has been released yet. Most likely later.
May 9, 1:57 AM
Sep 2020
Otakupervert890 said:

I see.
It's good to hear that this anime will have a proper translation and release for the english speaking and maybe for the global audience.

Tho, I just hope... it won't be Crunchyroll...
May 9, 2:48 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Lernardeau
Otakupervert890 said:

I see.
It's good to hear that this anime will have a proper translation and release for the english speaking and maybe for the global audience.

Tho, I just hope... it won't be Crunchyroll...
@Lernardeau Doubt Crunchyroll wants anything to do with promoting a gacha that they don't own.
May 9, 7:40 AM
Nov 2020
Jeje2020 said:
@Lernardeau Doubt Crunchyroll wants anything to do with promoting a gacha that they don't own.

They promoted Arknights to an extent and they also did FGO Babylonia a lot more.

But generally if it isn’t popular, Crunchyroll isn’t going to promote it really, with some exceptions.
May 10, 1:08 AM
Sep 2020
DarkHomieC said:
Jeje2020 said:

They promoted Arknights to an extent and they also did FGO Babylonia a lot more.

But generally if it isn’t popular, Crunchyroll isn’t going to promote it really, with some exceptions.

There's also a lot of people who find BA "problematic" on Twitter/X... and CrunchyRoll really care about what Twitter says.
It's for the best they don't get BA I thinks. Otherwise they'll do a lot of censorship and ruin the anime for the sake of people who won't even watch in the first place.
May 12, 1:07 PM
Jan 2022
Last I heard it will be on Amazon Prime Video
May 12, 2:13 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Lernardeau
DarkHomieC said:
Jeje2020 said:

There's also a lot of people who find BA "problematic" on Twitter/X... and CrunchyRoll really care about what Twitter says.
It's for the best they don't get BA I thinks. Otherwise they'll do a lot of censorship and ruin the anime for the sake of people who won't even watch in the first place.
Kid, what is there to even censor? Is it really THAT riddled with fanservice? 💀
Keep scrolling
May 12, 4:50 PM
Nov 2020
RobertsahDHDA said:
Kid, what is there to even censor? Is it really THAT riddled with fanservice? 💀

Not really, but there is some character design and clothing that would trigger the western fanbase.

But it’s not a lot.
May 12, 4:53 PM
Nov 2020
HAOSov said:
Last I heard it will be on Amazon Prime Video

I haven’t heard much about where it will be streamed on for NA. It could be Amazon prime since they are streaming it on JP Amazon Prime.
May 12, 4:58 PM
Nov 2020
Lernardeau said:
DarkHomieC said:

That’s one of the major concerns that people have with Crunchyroll getting it, but with how their streaming it RN for the western fanbase, makes it feel kinda like an afterthought especially with the Subs being terrible.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.