Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 5:10 PM

Dec 2020
This has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The plot. The character development. The graphics. The music. Never have I felt more emotional than after I watched this. Beautiful. The way the characters fight for each other, the unbreakable bond between them. It's indescribable. The music goes perfectly with what's happening, the image quality is perfect. And I cannot even describe how well thought out the plot was. Perplexing. The feeling of happiness, fear, excitement throughout the film. Its almost like you can feel what the characters feel. Never again will I find something as phenomenal as this. Truly something wholesome and breathtaking. God bless whoever made this.
Apr 7, 5:17 PM

May 2019
"😭😭😭😭"is the only way i can describe it
Apr 7, 5:30 PM

Sep 2014
This looks peak, yet I can't watch it anywhere. How come?
Apr 7, 5:35 PM
Jun 2021
MrResidentFox said:
This has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The plot. The character development. The graphics. The music. Never have I felt more emotional than after I watched this. Beautiful. The way the characters fight for each other, the unbreakable bond between them. It's indescribable. The music goes perfectly with what's happening, the image quality is perfect. And I cannot even describe how well thought out the plot was. Perplexing. The feeling of happiness, fear, excitement throughout the film. Its almost like you can feel what the characters feel. Never again will I find something as phenomenal as this. Truly something wholesome and breathtaking. God bless whoever made this.
i agree 😭

but in all honesty as a rabid blue archive fan its not stellar but it's not bad either

in simple words its a nice treat but not a gourmet meal

in terms of music its good but it doesn't feel like blue archive since the ost isnt done by them

in terms of animation its good but it strays quite a bit from the og artstyle which we've already been spoiled by because of studio ppuri and their vol f pv shorts

https://youtu.be/VCk_IxKEXww?si=D9PKIMVJQnVZW-8c

in terms of pacing skipping the prologue and the part where sensei smells shirokos sweat will not be forgiven. especially that second part.

but it still is good however it isn't peak because we as Blue Archive fans have been spoiled too much our standards of peak have raised too much

ill still be looking forward to more cute and funny episodes though

also where is our harem tag?
Apr 7, 5:39 PM
Feb 2019
The anime is doing a good job on adapting this. Although the first 2 volumes doesn't have much of a great story. It's still a fun read in the game. The comedy and cuteness of the girls hits as much as the game and I'm liking it. The sensei here isn't as passive as I thought he would be. Unlike other gacha to anime adaptation. Also the openings goddamn animation is fantastic. The character animation was really good and the actions are decent. Don't know if they can keep it up for 12 weeks but I can trust CB and yostar on this one. Not to forget the amazing catalogue of osts in the game made it into the show. Also hoshino is there. I'm just glad one of my favourite games are getting some good adaptations with this one. Very Good episode 1.
Apr 7, 5:43 PM

Feb 2023
Volume 1 is mostly hard carried by how awesome Problem Solver 68 is, and the great interactions between the Abydos Foreclosure Task Force. But in terms of its actual storytelling it's not particularly impressive. It lays the foundations for the setting and the rest of the story, and stuff from volume 1 is important again later, but that's about it.
Apr 7, 6:01 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to KryzakamiHrybami
This looks peak, yet I can't watch it anywhere. How come?
@KryzakamiHrybami you can watch it in ani-one channel on youtube
Apr 7, 6:08 PM
Jul 2023
Nekokeun00 said:
@KryzakamiHrybami you can watch it in ani-one channel on youtube

That’s only for Asia and Oceania tho.
Apr 7, 6:09 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to No1_LoliLover
MrResidentFox said:
i agree 😭

but in all honesty as a rabid blue archive fan its not stellar but it's not bad either

in simple words its a nice treat but not a gourmet meal

in terms of music its good but it doesn't feel like blue archive since the ost isnt done by them

in terms of animation its good but it strays quite a bit from the og artstyle which we've already been spoiled by because of studio ppuri and their vol f pv shorts

https://youtu.be/VCk_IxKEXww?si=D9PKIMVJQnVZW-8c

in terms of pacing skipping the prologue and the part where sensei smells shirokos sweat will not be forgiven. especially that second part.

but it still is good however it isn't peak because we as Blue Archive fans have been spoiled too much our standards of peak have raised too much

ill still be looking forward to more cute and funny episodes though

also where is our harem tag?
@No1_LoliLover Agreed.😭😭
Apr 10, 9:16 AM
Feb 2021
I can agree, it was a neat adaptation for a first episode. Peak indeed
Apr 11, 1:43 AM

Sep 2016
I wonder how many Sheldons in here don't realize that OP is being sarcastic.
Apr 11, 3:41 AM
Dec 2020
for players yes
for non players maybe not
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

Jun 2020
So there's finally anime of this. I've heard of Blue Archive a lot but i never played the game, only saw the uh, fan art.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.