Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 7:47 PM

Aug 2021
I don't know anything blue archive game. I have never seen this amount of hype for character design reveal to the point where the entire blue archive fandom has just become gay for Sensei's design.

What's the reason behind this hype?
Apr 7, 8:47 PM
Dec 2022
play the game and find out. of course there's gonna be hype about Sensei. I play the game and I was beyond bewildered when I saw Sensei because players of the game take on the role of Sensei. I mean come on, Honkai Impact, Nikke and even other RPGs are the same. if they got anime adaptations and the Captain or Sergeant were individuals, there'd be hype.
Apr 7, 10:12 PM
Aug 2018
Because they decide to not going with first person view. Sensei's design also good enough and not disappoint most of audiences.
Apr 7, 10:54 PM
Jan 2019
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
play the game and find out. of course there's gonna be hype about Sensei. I play the game and I was beyond bewildered when I saw Sensei because players of the game take on the role of Sensei. I mean come on, Honkai Impact, Nikke and even other RPGs are the same. if they got anime adaptations and the Captain or Sergeant were individuals, there'd be hype.

idk about Honkai Impact tbh, considering in the story the real main character is Kiana and the captain is just simply a personification of the players
Apr 7, 10:54 PM
Dec 2022
Void45_ said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

idk about Honkai Impact tbh, considering in the story the real main character is Kiana and the captain is just simply a personification of the players

yeah, that's what I meant.
Apr 7, 11:00 PM

Feb 2023
We never see Sensei in the game (they're supposed to be you) and they delayed revealing anime Sensei for a very long time so I guess that's it.
Apr 7, 11:00 PM

Jul 2015
Sensei is supposed to be a player character, so giving him such plain and generic design makes it easier to self insert into him. This is also why next to every other LN stock protagonist is a Kirito clone.

Apr 8, 9:35 AM
Sep 2023
Lolang Library of Ruina
Apr 8, 10:40 AM

Jan 2020
I’m guessing because he was always never seen in-game and his gender wasn’t even known until now. Also, ngl but he’s pretty good looking.
Apr 8, 11:25 AM
Feb 2021
It's because of the fact they finally portray the self-insert character to a real character to begin with, no Pov shit or deleted from existence like other anime gacha adaptations did. Also he looks fine af, now I see why the girls develop some feelings for him.
Also because he's an actual male (like every official BA manga they did before) and it fits really with the audience demands because they're a male majority.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.