Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2016 8:17 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the fuck is with this episode? Shiro kicking puppies and getting scold by a priest in the name of Jesus Christ. Moral of the story, Tetsuya is the true Christian hero Christianity needs?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 14, 2017 7:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
ZetaZaku said:

What the fuck is with this episode? Shiro kicking puppies and getting scold by a priest in the name of Jesus Christ. Moral of the story, Tetsuya is the true Christian hero Christianity needs?

do not be angry ZetaZaku, this is possibly the worst episode of this anime xD Shiro thinks is a man, and think that violence can do all, but this violence almost loss this "girl friend" but finally enter in reason, and Boss don´t help much!!! xD

Bye, bye Girai (Anfibios in another version)!!!!
May 9, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2008
Damn, puberty hit Shiro hard.
Apr 10, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2019
There was a scarcity of cristhian imagery so far but god damn. I wonder why Mazinger has so many crosses. I mean, for the manga it's normal (since it's made by Go Nagai), but the anime sholud be more family friendly, shouldn't it? Christianity is even unpopular in Japan
Mar 7, 12:32 AM
Dec 2023
Yeah, lets make Shiro a little shit for no reason and forget that he aleady was actively training in Mazinger Z.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Great Mazinger Episode 38 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 17, 2017

1 by Leongolleyn »»
Apr 20, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Great Mazinger Episode 25 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 20, 2016

3 by Leongolleyn »»
Apr 2, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Great Mazinger Episode 22 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 19, 2016

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Mar 29, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Great Mazinger Episode 3 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 27, 2016

1 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 28, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Great Mazinger Episode 1 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 25, 2015

4 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 26, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.