Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2022 1:47 PM
Mar 2021
I would have to say that this is one of the most underrated shows I have watched recently. I heard about the show through the ads for the mobile game and thought I should give it a try. I was surprised with all the emotional moments, lovable characters, good story, worldbuilding, great animation (which I was not expecting) in the first season to then be thrown into this season with even more improvement. I will say that this show is nothing amazing but for a show about a game, it does a great job. It might not be for everyone but I recommend giving it a shot at the very least.
Mar 14, 2022 1:54 PM

Feb 2020
Ice0105 said:
I would have to say that this is one of the most underrated shows I have watched recently. I heard about the show through the ads for the mobile game and thought I should give it a try. I was surprised with all the emotional moments, lovable characters, good story, worldbuilding, great animation (which I was not expecting) in the first season to then be thrown into this season with even more improvement. I will say that this show is nothing amazing but for a show about a game, it does a great job. It might not be for everyone but I recommend giving it a shot at the very least.

Nice to hear that this show is getting the love it deserves.

Mar 14, 2022 2:41 PM

Sep 2020
As someone who has not played the game, I really enjoyed the first season. The first half of season 2 was boring for me as it did not really focus on our main characters aside from the first episode. Too many new characters were introduced and it was 100% just fan service for the mobile players. However the last 3 episodes have been 10/10 and this show needs more love
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2022 3:05 PM

Mar 2021
Speaking of great shows adapted from a video game. You should try Shengeki No Bahamut. It is also a very under-appreciated show, that was made by mappa.
Mar 14, 2022 3:20 PM
Mar 2021
Yuri_Niji said:
As someone who has not played the game, I really enjoyed the first season. The first half of season 2 was boring for me as it did not really focus on our main characters aside from the first episode. Too many new characters were introduced and it was 100% just fan service for the mobile players. However the last 3 episodes have been 10/10 and this show needs more love

Yeah, cause I started playing the game a bit ago and only knew the characters because of that. I do agree with you on that cause they introduced a minimum of four new characters an episode in the beginning.
Mar 14, 2022 4:12 PM
Jul 2020
I’ve been saying it since season one, a show based off a mobile gacha game has no right being this good. Sure there were some issues at the beginning of season 2, but the episodes themselves were still pretty fun.
Mar 14, 2022 8:41 PM

Jan 2022
Ice0105 said:

Yes yes yes! Agree 10000%
Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts. While I'm sure some people may have ideas on how the show could be improved, watching this anime has been such a great journey and something to look forward to every week.

You can tell the team working on the anime are doing their very best and we are receiving the very best from them!

Here's to an exciting and enjoyable end to the season!

Mar 14, 2022 9:07 PM
Mar 2022
Yeah, completely agree the anime is quite underrated, but the animation quality is higher then 80% of the other shows this season and more importantly - the atmosphere of each episode and bitter-sweet aftertaste makes the unique feelings during watching second season (the first one was less attractive to me)… it’s hard to describe though :)
Mar 14, 2022 9:46 PM

Jul 2012
I couldn't agree more that this show is so underrated. It's one of my favorite anime I've watched in the past two years. I have not played the mobile game myself, but I really love most of the characters, and most of the seiyuus have done a great job. Before the anime was even released, I looked at the seiyuus list, & I saw several of my favorite seiyuus in the list who are Miku Itou & Manami Numakura, who are the voice actresses of Kokkoro & Tamaki, respectively. Then I watched the anime and I couldn't be anymore pleased. Season 1 was mostly slice-of-life fantasy type of anime, while this season is more about action, but both of them are very enjoyable to watch. The animation is colorful and top-notch, and I'm looking forward to see the final two episodes of this season!
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Mar 14, 2022 10:16 PM
Mar 2021
DawnHibiki said:
I couldn't agree more that this show is so underrated. It's one of my favorite anime I've watched in the past two years. I have not played the mobile game myself, but I really love most of the characters, and most of the seiyuus have done a great job. Before the anime was even released, I looked at the seiyuus list, & I saw several of my favorite seiyuus in the list who are Miku Itou & Manami Numakura, who are the voice actresses of Kokkoro & Tamaki, respectively. Then I watched the anime and I couldn't be anymore pleased. Season 1 was mostly slice-of-life fantasy type of anime, while this season is more about action, but both of them are very enjoyable to watch. The animation is colorful and top-notch, and I'm looking forward to see the final two episodes of this season!

That's also another reason why I like this show. They have a lot of well known VAs in here and my personal favorite ayane sakura
Mar 15, 2022 4:11 AM
Dec 2020
definitely one of the best game adaptation
May 27, 2022 10:01 PM

Oct 2008
The only reason I watched s2, is because I somehow got through s1. I really didn't like s1 at all and was dreading having to watch s2.
Thank goodness it's an easily digestible series, doesn't make it any less of a waste of time, but at least it's not killing time.
Aug 4, 2023 4:26 AM
Jun 2023
This entire show is trash and so is all y’all taste this is eye wrenching imagine calling a story that barley had any character development and only saves it’s self in the few episodes of the second season good it really portray a lot about your persona
Yuri_Niji said:
This entire show is trash and so is all y’all taste this is eye wrenching imagine calling a story that barley had any character development and only saves it’s self in the few episodes of the second season good it really portray a lot about your persona
Oct 14, 2023 9:52 AM

Sep 2020
Whyyouask said:
Yuri_Niji said:

Welcome to the anime community my friend, I see you are very new to this with having the most normie anime in your favourites.

There are these magical things called “opinions”. Sometimes you hate something, sometime you like something. Everyone likes different things and will hate the things that they hate. Hence why your father had not been around.

I like this show. We got a lot of great character development with Pecorine and Karyl. I never though I would cry over a gacha game show, but I did.

Next time, take the pacifier out of your mouth and sit straight in your stroller and maybe you can start having decent conversations with people. Most people are friendly if you are friendly too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 12:40 AM
May 2019
Definitely top 10 of all time for me
Jan 20, 12:42 AM
May 2019
Reply to Yuri_Niji
Whyyouask said:
Yuri_Niji said:

Welcome to the anime community my friend, I see you are very new to this with having the most normie anime in your favourites.

There are these magical things called “opinions”. Sometimes you hate something, sometime you like something. Everyone likes different things and will hate the things that they hate. Hence why your father had not been around.

I like this show. We got a lot of great character development with Pecorine and Karyl. I never though I would cry over a gacha game show, but I did.

Next time, take the pacifier out of your mouth and sit straight in your stroller and maybe you can start having decent conversations with people. Most people are friendly if you are friendly too.
@Yuri_Niji I wouldn't expect much from an assclown like them, lol. They gave Redo of Healer a 10/10 😆

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.