Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2020 11:13 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
The journey back at Rennt's hometown was even more fruitful than I expected. The banquet in the beginning were kinda fun, seeing how there's also long time admirer that are attached to Rennt, but I did anticipated that they would be jealous upon seeing Lorraine but unfortunately.... luckily they did get along. And then there's Rennt's origin, now it makes a bit of sense why somehow it seems Rennt doesn't have any close or deep relationship with simply anyone, hopefully this revelation will and of course deepen his bond with Lorraine.

And the secret of their village though, that's some mythological treasure right there. Now I'm kinda wishing Rennt will keep using the dungeon's function more with regards to his future adventures. But overall, what interested me the most is the deal with the god in the shrine. Didn't expected to see a frivolous God to come out there. But at least he gave some information about the 'cursed' mask and how they could inspect it.

Jan 15, 8:19 AM
Apr 2023
Awesome fight with the giant skeleton!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Chapter 9 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 28, 2022

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:43 AM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Volume 8 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 10, 2021

1 by WashmaButt »»
Oct 27, 2021 5:55 AM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Volume 7 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jan 11, 2021

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jan 11, 2021 12:27 AM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Apr 13, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Apr 13, 2020 4:06 AM

Poll: » Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 2, 2019

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
May 2, 2019 1:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.