Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2018 1:46 AM

Feb 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, that shared fantasy of their married life was great! If a bit distracting for both of them during cooking. :D Even there, though, they really are perfectly in sync.
Feb 26, 2019 4:37 PM

Jul 2011
Alright... if both actually has fantasy about married life, I think they should take long talk together, and think seriously if they going to get that far together.

But so far they have been keeping their dating as secret from everyone (Nanoha's sister might know about it already, but of course not what extend they been doing...)

They been friends (obviously they cannot be actually friends anymore, they are much closer than that. They just make it look for everyone, they are very close friends)
GaichiFeb 26, 2019 4:41 PM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jan 3, 3:55 PM
Sep 2019
well, as the friends have pointed it out: their domestic life can basically begin! ;)

Hate it when they make cooking about marriage and being a good wife… but the ending was funny.
Jan 3, 3:55 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to Gaichi
Alright... if both actually has fantasy about married life, I think they should take long talk together, and think seriously if they going to get that far together.

But so far they have been keeping their dating as secret from everyone (Nanoha's sister might know about it already, but of course not what extend they been doing...)

They been friends (obviously they cannot be actually friends anymore, they are much closer than that. They just make it look for everyone, they are very close friends)
Gaichi said:

Why would they need to talk about that and why would you think they wouldn't get that far?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana ni Arashi Chapter 161 Discussion

Ashhk - Oct 20

0 by Ashhk »»
Oct 20, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Hana ni Arashi Chapter 162 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 24

1 by PanaDorado »»
Aug 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hana ni Arashi Chapter 143 Discussion

Luxxa_ - Feb 12

0 by Luxxa_ »»
Feb 12, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Hana ni Arashi Chapter 142 Discussion

Luxxa_ - Jan 27

0 by Luxxa_ »»
Jan 27, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Hana ni Arashi Chapter 141 Discussion

Luxxa_ - Jan 14

0 by Luxxa_ »»
Jan 14, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.