Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2023 3:38 PM
Feb 2021
Karen, a real father's child.
Sep 30, 2023 4:16 AM

Jun 2021
Thought this could've been an interesting story but didn't see that coming. The last scene made it a whole lot mysterious, there is a cult full of them ugly bustards.

Why did they had to do Karen-chan like that :")
Yandere_@lover
Sep 30, 2023 4:55 AM

Oct 2020
It's fine
Looks good, sounds good

Needs a lot more story and context for me to enjoy it tho
Sep 30, 2023 5:29 AM
Oct 2013

Showed off the nice thick body of the girl well. And showed off the combination fatness and muscle of the guy and his hairiness well.
Movement was adequate.
The sex climaxes were totally still sadly. At least it showed her body quivering afterwards.
not showing what was the hypnosis suggestion and her original tendencies Was lame.
Sep 30, 2023 7:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
In terms of sex scenes that was whatever but the end part is.. kind of interesting, feels like an underground cult of sort running the show
Oct 2, 2023 9:35 AM

Dec 2015
frankly, this is one of those H that should never have been made. sado-asphyxiation, both autoerotic/self (girl) and FUB with her in a HEADLOCK!? while he does her from behind? nope. that's TOO extreme. the mind-control/hypnotism 'four leaf clover device' and the 'group/cult' that is doing the recruiting for this is quite the disturbing subject as well. basically, this episode is NOT for you unless you like those themes.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Oct 5, 2023 1:26 AM

Nov 2019
One of these days, we'll get an oyaji in an ero-anime without like thirty layers of noncon and grossness. 😶 One entire week without washing your dong? Why the hell are you torturing this girl?
Oct 12, 2023 1:15 AM

Jul 2010
I'm assuming the hypnotization was that her father didn't come back until he touches her?

Excluding the entire part except the beginning, Karen's father is assumed dead/gone, but her friend somehow knew he was back.

Funny interaction, of "What are you talking about? My father is... (gone)"

"Oh hey papa..."
Oct 12, 2023 8:21 PM
Jul 2020
So it's ugly bastard again for those wanting to know
So unlike the other one by the same author this one the ntr ugly bastard mind controls the FMC into thinking he was her dad since it's not made clear what happens to the dad but he also groomed her into becoming his sex toy and you can pretty much guess what happens after. So it's basically just a copy of other story's and the art ain't even that good it's just average. It's up to ya if ya wanna watch it or read it.
Dec 15, 2023 4:55 PM

Nov 2010
Excellent rape scenes! I like the scene of him choking her while fucking her hard to the point of her getting a nosebleed. Haha! That was quite erotic. The animation is quite good, too. I want to lick every inch of her sweaty body in the end!
Feb 17, 10:27 PM

Oct 2015
I am not fan of hentais like this one, but everything was so stupid that i ended up enjoying lol

wtf the nosebleed though? lol that was uncalled for.
TechOtaku-hApr 21, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.