Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2023 4:29 PM
Dec 2019
Yoshino and she friends are looking for ideas to keep Manoyama from becoming a ghost town. The method used by Yoshino and her friends is extraordinary.
- TV commercial
- Specialty food
- movie set
- band concerts
- and so on such as school performances opening new tourist attractions

But isn't that a short-term solution? In 2 or 5 years, the city will still be dead.

The lack of population has caused some activities such as bus stops to be moved, shopping centers to go out of business (closed due to losses) and various things.

Young people in Manoyama are very few compared to other cities, if you look at the episode until the end, the average age of Manoyama residents is 35 - 80 years old and above.....

That's because many high school graduates want to go to city A (metaphorically speaking) to look for new life/work/life experiences that have not been experienced in manoyama city...

The problem is that when their children successfully marry and have a better life, they prefer to stay in City A rather than Manoyama (Why should I go back to my hometown if I can live a quiet life meeting someone I love and marry .... )

Nov 18, 2023 4:53 PM
Jun 2023
There is another problem,the lack of work....
This anime is extraordinary in explaining Yoshino's efforts in fighting for the city of Manoyama.There are several opinions like yours that could have been used in this episode but the producers focused To the development of the city, tourist areas,local crafts and various products produced by Manoyama. Overall this anime is amazing
Nov 18, 2023 6:15 PM
Nov 2018
Even then, none of that is going to keep anyone there. It might become a tourist trap, but no one is going to stay there. They were still just as doomed as they were at the very beginning.
Nov 19, 2023 10:13 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Moppit
Even then, none of that is going to keep anyone there. It might become a tourist trap, but no one is going to stay there. They were still just as doomed as they were at the very beginning.
@Moppit

That's pretty scary to imagine
Nov 19, 2023 10:20 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to yukiyamayui
@Moppit

That's pretty scary to imagine
@yukiyamayui

Positive impact :
Many people live in the city. activity grows, the benefits the city provides to the country increase

Negative impact :
Job opportunities are reduced, the large population has an impact on the quality of the population (unequal education) Many residents from outside the city looking for their luck come to city A to try their luck but they don't find the job they are looking for which causes a buildup of people in the city
Nov 19, 2023 10:26 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to SakurakoMikage
@yukiyamayui

Positive impact :
Many people live in the city. activity grows, the benefits the city provides to the country increase

Negative impact :
Job opportunities are reduced, the large population has an impact on the quality of the population (unequal education) Many residents from outside the city looking for their luck come to city A to try their luck but they don't find the job they are looking for which causes a buildup of people in the city
@Ghefira

The increase in population must be accompanied by jobs with maximum wages,That's the government's job to think about that
Nov 20, 2023 12:35 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Jihadddddfdd124
@Ghefira

The increase in population must be accompanied by jobs with maximum wages,That's the government's job to think about that
@Jihadddddfdd124

government has tried its best for now (in my country) It seems like our conversation topics have all crossed the line
Nov 20, 2023 2:02 AM
Apr 2016
Why do young people like to move to bigger city?
Is it to earn more money to buy more stuff they want? Or for easier and better access to health, education, or many things? Or because there's not many works available on countryside?

Am I weird to have a dream life moving to far away land and help to build the town to its prime?
Never have been a fan of big city since I was kid, harvestmoon thing is my dream job.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

65 by Leftu »»
Oct 2, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

184 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 19, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2017

85 by wildhood »»
Apr 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

46 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.