Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A new couple and a very generic one, I was thinking the author was going to end this series soon, what a mistake on my part!
Jun 17, 2021 12:49 AM
Aug 2020
Icewolf004 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
A new couple and a very generic one, I was thinking the author was going to end this series soon, what a mistake on my part!

The new teacher's super cool and cute even if this shit is generic I'm into it
Jun 23, 2021 7:56 PM

Jun 2012
A_Off said:
Icewolf004 said:

Agreed, it's always about the Rito moments anyway that makes this manga shines.
Jun 25, 2021 7:48 PM

May 2007
Is this manga on hiatus or not anymore?

Looks like it ain't.

I haven't watched the anime yet but started reading the manga, got up to chapter 45 so far. It's an okay manga, it's pretty much borderline hentai with a very generic love story of multiple couples that are usually teacher x student.

Overall as a whole, the series is kinda boring.
Jun 28, 2021 8:59 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I liked the main heroine from volume 11 compared to the previous one. So sensei is a manga artist that has a student that looks up to her.
Jul 1, 2021 5:59 PM
Jul 2021
even if this turns out bad it will never be as bad as the worst arc of the series which is the one with the evil teacher inokawa
Jul 7, 2021 7:11 PM

Jul 2017
Ooooo I like the start of this one. A yankee looking sensei who's secretly a mangaka, I have a feeling this is gonna be like Kojima-sensei levels of cuteness lmao. Though ngl seeing the volume cover made me thing this sensei would be more like the innocent/ojousama type

But it's nice to finally be away from shota-kun and his lack of thy penis, new guy seems to be pretty straightforward when he's committed so I assume it's gonna create some funny moments

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
A_Off said:

Agreed, it's always about the Rito moments anyway that makes this manga shines.

don't forget the cute sensei moments too
Sep 23, 2021 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
When your role model turns out to be your hot sensei. Nice, a yankee type was missing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 26, 2021 2:43 AM
Jul 2020
This manga should had end, its mistake that autor trying do next story. Its boring more and more and it recycle what was in stories before...manga was worth into max 50 chap...(sorry for criticism, but its true :D )
Nov 13, 2023 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
new chapter new couple. breath of fresh air
Nov 13, 2023 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
this manga has been a good read

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Chapter 120 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 21

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 21, 3:12 PM

» Ending with next chapter

MegamiRem - Oct 13

1 by Dumb »»
Oct 13, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Chapter 112 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Oct 11

0 by Icewolf004 »»
Oct 11, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Chapter 111 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 6

1 by Tritely »»
Sep 7, 8:16 PM

» Resuming august 19 after 4 years of hiatus

MegamiRem - Aug 4

5 by Chaz07 »»
Aug 5, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.