Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2023 9:30 AM

May 2023
Why isn't Eliza Yorkshire on the character list? She is by far my favorite character in the series, and one of my favorites of all time. I tried adding her to this list myself, but nothing happened.

My Request Here

AstachannaNov 12, 2023 10:52 AM
Nov 12, 2023 10:30 AM

Mar 2021
Astachanna said:
Why isn't Eliza Yorkshire on the character list? She is by far my favorite character in the series, and one of my favorites of all time. I tried adding her to this list myself, but nothing happened.

My Request Here

isn't eliza just an disguise of crimson?
Nov 12, 2023 10:39 AM
Nov 2016
Eliza Yorkshire is Crimson mate, that's why he's not added, they are not adding the other bodies of Crimson here, Eliza Yorkshire and the rest of the bodies that Crimson use are not added even in the manga.
Nov 12, 2023 10:49 AM

May 2023
Reply to xZabuzax
Eliza Yorkshire is Crimson mate, that's why he's not added, they are not adding the other bodies of Crimson here, Eliza Yorkshire and the rest of the bodies that Crimson use are not added even in the manga.
@xZabuzax That's a stupid reason not to add it, as they're unique characters that appear in one or two episodes at least. There are probably more episodes later on. Eliza Yorkshire doesn't share anything in common with Crimson or the other transformations. Eliza has a unique appearance and personality and should be given it's own page. There are groups and videos about this on various websites.

So what if it's a transformation?; they're unique characters and should be respected as such.

I'm not the only one who likes them.

Why do all the people in charge think i'm the only one that likes them? I'm so sick of bureaucrats.

But his request was meet with a slap in the face from Eliza in tears who declared him a very rude person for his absurd declarations.

I am now trying to add a picture of Eliza under Crimson.
AstachannaNov 12, 2023 11:03 AM
Nov 12, 2023 11:12 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
@xZabuzax That's a stupid reason not to add it, as they're unique characters that appear in one or two episodes at least. There are probably more episodes later on. Eliza Yorkshire doesn't share anything in common with Crimson or the other transformations. Eliza has a unique appearance and personality and should be given it's own page. There are groups and videos about this on various websites.

So what if it's a transformation?; they're unique characters and should be respected as such.

I'm not the only one who likes them.

Why do all the people in charge think i'm the only one that likes them? I'm so sick of bureaucrats.

But his request was meet with a slap in the face from Eliza in tears who declared him a very rude person for his absurd declarations.

I am now trying to add a picture of Eliza under Crimson.
@Astachanna I mean, you are not wrong either, I'm only giving the reason why MAL is not adding them even in the manga, I personally don't mind if they get added though.
Nov 12, 2023 4:45 PM
Sleepy

Feb 2023
Most, if not all transformations of characters are treated as the same character, not as separate ones. There are cases where the character image for some are split into two to show both forms of a character, but that’s really only when both forms are fully relevant. In this case, - and this is coming from an anime-only - Eliza Yorkshire appears for only about an episode or two so far.
Nov 13, 2023 1:08 AM

Dec 2017
she's literally crimson, not even some alternate universe character. It's like asking every disguise of a detective to be put in the database.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Nov 13, 2023 8:52 AM

May 2023
Reply to karrotStick
she's literally crimson, not even some alternate universe character. It's like asking every disguise of a detective to be put in the database.
@karrotStick But shouldn't there be a picture of Eliza in the Crimson category (there are already two pictures)? Eliza is one of the most important roles, and actually appears first in the series, in the first two episodes. I tried uploading a third picture, but nobody will listen to me.

Most, if not all transformations of characters are treated as the same character, not as separate ones. There are cases where the character image for some are split into two to show both forms of a character, but that’s really only when both forms are fully relevant. In this case, - and this is coming from an anime-only - Eliza Yorkshire appears for only about an episode or two so far.

Eliza was an important character, and appears before Crimson in the first two episodes. In the first episode she was nearly eaten, in the second episode she is one of the major characters.

Also, why does the story say she is a boy? That is unless Crimson is.
AstachannaNov 13, 2023 8:55 AM
Nov 13, 2023 9:55 AM

Dec 2017
@Astachanna yeah for that you just need to wait till they approve the picture, other option is to maybe pm the db mods?
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Nov 13, 2023 5:04 PM

May 2023
Reply to karrotStick
@Astachanna yeah for that you just need to wait till they approve the picture, other option is to maybe pm the db mods?
@karrotStick - Where do I find the db mods?
Nov 13, 2023 5:20 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
@karrotStick But shouldn't there be a picture of Eliza in the Crimson category (there are already two pictures)? Eliza is one of the most important roles, and actually appears first in the series, in the first two episodes. I tried uploading a third picture, but nobody will listen to me.

Eliza was an important character, and appears before Crimson in the first two episodes. In the first episode she was nearly eaten, in the second episode she is one of the major characters.

Also, why does the story say she is a boy? That is unless Crimson is.
@Astachanna I don't mind if those pictures get added to the database but to be fair, Eliza Yorkshire is not an important character mate, he only appeared in the 2nd episode, will Eliza Yorkshire have a bigger role later on? who knows, this hasn't happened in the manga though.

And yep, Crimson is male, Eliza Yorkshire is also male (so yeah, he's a TRAP), Ragna already stated this in the 2nd episode, Crimson does have female bodies as well, Veronica, which is the body Crimson is currently using, is female.
Nov 13, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2023
I don't mind if those pictures get added to the database but to be fair, Eliza Yorkshire is not an important character mate, he only appeared in the 2nd episode, will Eliza Yorkshire have a bigger role later on? who knows, this hasn't happened in the manga though.

And yep, Crimson is male, Eliza Yorkshire is also male (so yeah, he's a TRAP), Ragna already stated this in the 2nd episode, Crimson does have female bodies as well, Veronica, which is the body Crimson is currently using, is female.

Eliza only appears in the first two episodes, but is only important in the 2nd episode. Many characters get listed, even rare ones. For example, Leara from Wolf's Rain only appears in a couple/few episodes, and is on the database. It's like that here with Eliza, and there are even less significant characters on the database in other Anime. There are many anime characters not on the database for that reason, as they only appear in one or two episodes, and many of them are important just for that episode. An episode is important, as it's worth as much as a quarter of a movie. It's selfish not to add a character to a database for only rarely appearing, as many of them are important for the meantime. As I mentioned, I am not alone and there are a significant minority of views that consider this their favorite character.
AstachannaNov 13, 2023 6:14 PM
Nov 13, 2023 6:41 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
I don't mind if those pictures get added to the database but to be fair, Eliza Yorkshire is not an important character mate, he only appeared in the 2nd episode, will Eliza Yorkshire have a bigger role later on? who knows, this hasn't happened in the manga though.

Eliza only appears in the first two episodes, but is only important in the 2nd episode. Many characters get listed, even rare ones. For example, Leara from Wolf's Rain only appears in a couple/few episodes, and is on the database. It's like that here with Eliza, and there are even less significant characters on the database in other Anime. There are many anime characters not on the database for that reason, as they only appear in one or two episodes, and many of them are important just for that episode. An episode is important, as it's worth as much as a quarter of a movie. It's selfish not to add a character to a database for only rarely appearing, as many of them are important for the meantime. As I mentioned, I am not alone and there are a significant minority of views that consider this their favorite character.
@Astachanna Eliza Yorkshire only appeared in the 2nd episode mate, he never appeared in the 1st one, the one that appeared in the 1st episode was future Crimson in his Winged Monarch body when he was monologuing about future Ragna's death, and the ending scene, it wasn't Eliza Yorkshire at all, if I'm wrong about this then you can prove me wrong by showing a picture of Eliza Yorkshire in the 1st episode.

Yeah, I get your point, which is why I don't mind if those bodies get added to the database, Veronica and another body that will be used in the near future (the other one will be in the 2nd season if we ever get one) are actually way more important and relevant than Eliza Yorkshire and they aren't even listed in the manga database but yeah, as I said, I don't mind if those bodies or if their pictures get added in the database.
Nov 14, 2023 5:16 PM

May 2023
In the first episode there were maid characters and one of them was nearly eaten by the giant. You can go watch it yourself or look it up. I perfectly remember there were maid characters, and maybe more than one. One of the maids was nearly eaten by a giant. It is possible that that could have been the original Eliza Yorkshire, that's just my idea.

I am honestly sick of the discrimination against whatever is only one. I really can't stand these utilitarian attitudes that control everything now of days. Not only that, but i'm being accused of lying also, about there being maids in another episode. Your not the author of any of the episodes, so what do you know if a character is important or not?
Nov 14, 2023 6:12 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
In the first episode there were maid characters and one of them was nearly eaten by the giant. You can go watch it yourself or look it up. I perfectly remember there were maid characters, and maybe more than one. One of the maids was nearly eaten by a giant. It is possible that that could have been the original Eliza Yorkshire, that's just my idea.

I am honestly sick of the discrimination against whatever is only one. I really can't stand these utilitarian attitudes that control everything now of days. Not only that, but i'm being accused of lying also, about there being maids in another episode. Your not the author of any of the episodes, so what do you know if a character is important or not?
@Astachanna Mate, stop it, you don't even know what you are talking about, you do realize that unlike you, I know more about Ragna Crimson than you and most people around here, I'm a hardcore Ragna Crimson fan and I've read the manga to the current latest chapter in both the fan translation and the official translation and I've rewatched the 1st episode and I can confirm that Eliza Yorkshire doesn't appear either in the 1st episode or the 1st chapter of the manga so you are 100% wrong about this so instead of complaining about it and making yourself look like the "victim" with your "oh, they are calling me a liar" or whatever, you should be presenting the EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIM, which you didn't, either present your evidence with a picture of Eliza Yorkshire in the first episode or be silent about this because you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Nov 14, 2023 6:28 PM

May 2023
Besides, didn't you get my point? I don't care if you think i'm lying. What I care about is contemporary attitudes that what even is only one doesn't even matter.

I said there were maids only, nothing else. Not only that, but I also remember perfectly that the maid had the exact same hair color and style as Eliza as well. I remember this as episode 1, as the giant was about to eat one of the maids, and that maid was trapped in a tentacle of some sort. Similarities like this happen all the time in anime, so that doesn't mean they're Eliza. As that scene was when she/he is eaten by a giant, maybe that could have been the original Eliza, and after that a disguise for Crimson. But that gives me a good reason to believe it is. So what if she(he) only appears in just one episode? Eliza appeared in just one episode for a long time, but just because it's only one episode she(he) doesn't matter. On the other hand, characters that appear in five episodes for only three to nice seconds will of course be on the character list, or at least be given pictures! Had this only been a series of movies, Eliza would be world famous with all the fans.

Eliza Yorkshire appears for only about an episode or two so far.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnaCrimson/comments/175ohbm/eliza_yorkshire_appreciation_post/
AstachannaNov 14, 2023 6:48 PM
Nov 14, 2023 6:48 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
Besides, didn't you get my point? I don't care if you think i'm lying. What I care about is contemporary attitudes that what even is only one doesn't even matter.

I said there were maids only, nothing else. Not only that, but I also remember perfectly that the maid had the exact same hair color and style as Eliza as well. I remember this as episode 1, as the giant was about to eat one of the maids, and that maid was trapped in a tentacle of some sort. Similarities like this happen all the time in anime, so that doesn't mean they're Eliza. As that scene was when she/he is eaten by a giant, maybe that could have been the original Eliza, and after that a disguise for Crimson. But that gives me a good reason to believe it is. So what if she(he) only appears in just one episode? Eliza appeared in just one episode for a long time, but just because it's only one episode she(he) doesn't matter. On the other hand, characters that appear in five episodes for only three to nice seconds will of course be on the character list, or at least be given pictures! Had this only been a series of movies, Eliza would be world famous with all the fans.

Eliza Yorkshire appears for only about an episode or two so far.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnaCrimson/comments/175ohbm/eliza_yorkshire_appreciation_post/
@Astachanna You clearly said that Eliza Yorkshire appeared in the 1st episode in your previous comments a couple of times, I corrected you about this several times and then you started complaining and making yourself look like the victim which was silly.

Do you know why you can't provide the evidence? because you are utterly, 100% wrong about it and you know it so instead of admitting that you were wrong you changed your argument to having maids in the 1st episode and you are still wrong about it which is even sillier.

Just admit that you were wrong and move on, it's embarrassing.
Nov 14, 2023 7:05 PM

May 2023
Reply to xZabuzax
@Astachanna You clearly said that Eliza Yorkshire appeared in the 1st episode in your previous comments a couple of times, I corrected you about this several times and then you started complaining and making yourself look like the victim which was silly.

Do you know why you can't provide the evidence? because you are utterly, 100% wrong about it and you know it so instead of admitting that you were wrong you changed your argument to having maids in the 1st episode and you are still wrong about it which is even sillier.

Just admit that you were wrong and move on, it's embarrassing.
@xZabuzax

Okay, I only said that Eliza might have been in the first episodes because there were maids in it. I never actually confirmed that I truely thought that maid was Eliza as opposed to anybody else. But the maid was going to be eaten, and had the matching costume and hair style to make me think it was probably Eliza. It could be somebody who just looks like Eliza.

... maid serving the superior dragon was eaten by him

I can't give evidence without going through the trouble of making screenshots myself, thanks to overwhelming ultra-liberal domination of the media over the non-Japanese perspective of anime. I can't even find a picture of any made. I can't fine a single picture of a maid in this series besides Eliza from episode 2, as all the media chooses to ignore what ever would justify my defense of that character.

I cannot find any pictures of the maids, and I remember perfectly well that a maid was just about to eaten by the giant. I remembered it being in episode one, as the giant appears often in episode 1. I never said I knew it was episode 1 to begin with, but the giant was one of the first scenes in the series. I might have mistaken that scene and that it was actually episode 2 and not episode 1. But no, i'm not a 100% as I do remember that in that the scene that maid looked just like Eliza. Another use on this thread thought it might have been another episode as well as myself. But in episode 2, Eliza appeared for a very long time. The other transformations your talking about probably appeared in many episodes, but only for a few seconds each.

What is so freakin wrong with only appearing in one episode anyway? It's like rare is some sort of stigma with people now of days. I don't even get to add a picture to Crimson over it, as nobody will listen to me. So, I have to sit and listen to a bunch of anti-trolls while all the fit and popular people just get what ever they want. Social acceptance has just gone so for, and the entire white race has conformed to faggots and bulldykes, and that is literally every person I have ever met in real life.
AstachannaNov 14, 2023 7:46 PM
Nov 14, 2023 7:15 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
@xZabuzax

Okay, I only said that Eliza might have been in the first episodes because there were maids in it. I never actually confirmed that I truely thought that maid was Eliza as opposed to anybody else. But the maid was going to be eaten, and had the matching costume and hair style to make me think it was probably Eliza. It could be somebody who just looks like Eliza.

... maid serving the superior dragon was eaten by him

I can't give evidence without going through the trouble of making screenshots myself, thanks to overwhelming ultra-liberal domination of the media over the non-Japanese perspective of anime. I can't even find a picture of any made. I can't fine a single picture of a maid in this series besides Eliza from episode 2, as all the media chooses to ignore what ever would justify my defense of that character.

I cannot find any pictures of the maids, and I remember perfectly well that a maid was just about to eaten by the giant. I remembered it being in episode one, as the giant appears often in episode 1. I never said I knew it was episode 1 to begin with, but the giant was one of the first scenes in the series. I might have mistaken that scene and that it was actually episode 2 and not episode 1. But no, i'm not a 100% as I do remember that in that the scene that maid looked just like Eliza. Another use on this thread thought it might have been another episode as well as myself. But in episode 2, Eliza appeared for a very long time. The other transformations your talking about probably appeared in many episodes, but only for a few seconds each.

What is so freakin wrong with only appearing in one episode anyway? It's like rare is some sort of stigma with people now of days. I don't even get to add a picture to Crimson over it, as nobody will listen to me. So, I have to sit and listen to a bunch of anti-trolls while all the fit and popular people just get what ever they want. Social acceptance has just gone so for, and the entire white race has conformed to faggots and bulldykes, and that is literally every person I have ever met in real life.
@Astachanna Goddamn stop making excuses and just admit that you were wrong, that picture you showed is from episode 2, Eliza Yorkshire only appeared in episode 2 as I claimed it to be, not episode 1 as you claimed it to be a couple of times here.

And since you don't have the balls or the ovaries to admit that you are wrong I will do it for you: you were wrong, and I was right, now let's move on because this was a fucking waste of time.
Nov 14, 2023 7:23 PM

May 2023
In the first episode there were maid characters and one of them was nearly eaten by the giant.

Okay, I have just confirmed, that I have mistaken the starting scene to be in the first episode, but it was in the start of the next episode. Along with Eliza, there are two other maids. It was very early on, so it was an easy mistake to make. I was also wrong about which maid was about to be eaten, as Eliza also appears in that scene.

Yet I didn't find them when looking up just for maids for the entire series. Yet I am taking the blame for being wrong about everything.

And since you don't have the balls or the ovaries to admit that you are wrong I will do it for you: you were wrong, and I was right, now let's move on because this was a fucking waste of time.

Then quote me. I said that Eliza may have appeared in only one or two episodes. I thought it was only possible that the first episode may have had Eliza for a short period of time, but it turns out my memory was wrong as that entire scene was actually in the second episode. Another user also thought as well as me, that Eliza may have been in another episode as well. That being said, Eliza has appeared in a lot of the duration of a single character. This anime is a series, but a single episode is nearly 30 minutes. For a short while Eliza was very significant.

I have stated myself that Eliza appears either in only one, but maybe two episodes, much like another person on this thread. Also, you seem to be oversensitive about my claim about Eliza being in episode one, as I only said that at the exact same sentence that I mentioned the giant. Yet, you didn't tell me this entire time that this specific scene was in episode two. No, you just shouted at me saying that Eliza only appears in one episode and therefor (s)he sucks. Not a single reference can be added to them as it is somehow always insignificant to be alone as one, thanks to contemporary utilitarian values that say what ever is only a single one is 'uncool' and doesn't matter.

you don't have the balls or the ovaries -lol

EDIT : Flashback scene in episode 6, it only lasts about two seconds, not significant
AstachannaNov 15, 2023 5:20 PM
Nov 14, 2023 7:25 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Astachanna
In the first episode there were maid characters and one of them was nearly eaten by the giant.

Okay, I have just confirmed, that I have mistaken the starting scene to be in the first episode, but it was in the start of the next episode. Along with Eliza, there are two other maids. It was very early on, so it was an easy mistake to make. I was also wrong about which maid was about to be eaten, as Eliza also appears in that scene.

Yet I didn't find them when looking up just for maids for the entire series. Yet I am taking the blame for being wrong about everything.

Then quote me. I said that Eliza may have appeared in only one or two episodes. I thought it was only possible that the first episode may have had Eliza for a short period of time, but it turns out my memory was wrong as that entire scene was actually in the second episode. Another user also thought as well as me, that Eliza may have been in another episode as well. That being said, Eliza has appeared in a lot of the duration of a single character. This anime is a series, but a single episode is nearly 30 minutes. For a short while Eliza was very significant.

I have stated myself that Eliza appears either in only one, but maybe two episodes, much like another person on this thread. Also, you seem to be oversensitive about my claim about Eliza being in episode one, as I only said that at the exact same sentence that I mentioned the giant. Yet, you didn't tell me this entire time that this specific scene was in episode two. No, you just shouted at me saying that Eliza only appears in one episode and therefor (s)he sucks. Not a single reference can be added to them as it is somehow always insignificant to be alone as one, thanks to contemporary utilitarian values that say what ever is only a single one is 'uncool' and doesn't matter.

you don't have the balls or the ovaries -lol

EDIT : Flashback scene in episode 6, it only lasts about two seconds, not significant
@Astachanna Thank you for admitting that you were wrong, I respect you more because of it.

More topics from this board

» Favorite Ragna Crimson moment?

RagnaCrimsonFan - 2 hours ago

3 by Dr_Orlok »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.