Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2013 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
Thank you Margery. I am very glad that little bit of drama is over, though Yuji is still as clueless as ever. That guy needs to train his brain more than his special powers.
Feb 7, 2013 2:33 PM

Jun 2012
Plot wherefore art thou?
Sep 27, 2013 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
Konoe is such a clingy bitch, thank god that crap is over.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 2:45 AM
Mar 2013
Aww, Shana was really cute this episode!

Poor girl, she doesn't even know how to wash dishes. I wish I could transfer her dish-washing innocence to me ^_^

I really like Margery, she sounded really kind when giving advice to Yoshida and Omega-chan xD

About 6 episodes late but I also want to add I just love the ED!
Jan 23, 2014 10:42 PM
Jan 2014
Given how lax the second season has been so far, I can't help but laugh whenever Alastor gives the preface at the very beginning with the dark toned music.
Mar 31, 2014 9:58 AM

Aug 2013
Ahhh, great! The teen drama is finally over! The long and painful to watch lethargy of our two young girls is finally resolved and we can pass to other things!

I said I wanted more Margery and Marco and in the end, it's them that solved the problem! xD

I'm still a bit angry that it's almost like the anime have put all the blame on Shana and Yoshida for all the love problems that happened and Yuuji is still so oblivious. I understand he rejected the idea of Shana loving him in the beginning of the season, but can you not see the three girls cat-fighting for you?

So Shana is back on training. She better kick is ass for being that stupid.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 14, 2014 1:17 PM
Feb 2011
after reading some of these comments im re-leaved that im not the only person that thought the first 6 episodes were a load of crap, since when did this series turn in to a slice of life romance harem
Jun 7, 2017 6:49 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty good episode, liked the conversation with Margery and that Shana is back to normal.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 1, 2018 1:36 PM
Mar 2015
Once again Shana proves she is the real main character, because she gets all the development. Her and Yoshida learn about jealousy, which is good.

Yuuji is a side character, at least in this arc, because he doesn't have to do anything. He doesn't even have to face consequences for ignoring Shana, which is stupid. Ignore close female friends you see every day for some new girl and see how well that goes.

I hope it eventually comes back to bite him, if the bracelets ever become something.
Aug 23, 2018 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
Oh, I get it.. so this is all to emphasize this calm time when they are acting like friends for the to be stripped of this peaceful times later. And I also like the developement of their relations.

Meanwhile, Yuji stays being his oblivious, dense trope and I really hate it. By now, if he's at lest bit conscious of others around him, he would realize what's going on.
And I'm not really the fan Ike x Yoshida pairing. They are just doing that to drive her away from Yuji (this is obvious plot device) but I hope it won't work. Also, Yoshida is portrayed way too unselfish. No sane girl would help their rival with some advice, quite contrary. This way it only shows how everything is so artificial and happens for the sake of the plot. Although on the other hand, their looks and gestures when Yuji is next to Hecate-lookalike were pretty believable.
Oct 14, 2020 1:12 PM

Jun 2017
I guess Margery can give serious advice once in a while. It is true that most of the drama so far is because Yoshida and Shana misunderstood Yuji. No idea what was the actual purpose of introducing Konoe to the plot however.
Feb 9, 2022 12:16 PM

Nov 2010
Oh man, Kazumi's cooking always makes me hungry. I want to order Japanese food right now.

"Spending time with friends. We take it for granted, but it's not gonna last forever." Damn, that hit close to home. I miss the good ol days with my friends, especially back in college. I made the most of it, and still I miss it. I guess I'm just the type of person who is sentimental by default and likes to live in the past.

Finally, it's about time for Shana to make steps in communicating her feelings for Yuuji, instead of being passive since ep. 2. She can't expect Yuuji to do all the work.
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
May 2017
God bles, Margery Dow for her acting like an adult for time to time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Dec 23, 2007

90 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

214 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.