Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2016 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First of all the OP is pure gold. I was laughing at every line of subbed lyrics. But anyways first episode starts out with a race. We get to see some great humor and sexual harassment. Back in the good old days of animation where jokes were just jokes and nothing more.

So there are a ton of references to the original series but sadly that isnt subbed all the way through. I would say as a stand alone its a good watch but it would be 100 times more interesting if we had got to watch the original series first.
Mar 10, 2018 4:49 PM

Mar 2014
The whole race reminded me so much of that old Hanna Barbera cartoon, Wacky Races. The dude with the nose almost looks like Dick Dastardly, even.
All we're missing is a Muttley, lol.
::End of Transmission::

Feb 26, 2019 9:07 PM

May 2012
Damn this was just pure gold, really loved everything about it! Time Bokan was just so damn epic <3
Sep 26, 2023 8:17 PM

Sep 2020
I don't have much experience with Tatsunoko other than Casshan (and Gatchaman in the future) and that Capcom Vs. game back on the Wii, so had no idea who any of these people are.

That said, I did enjoy it. Very Wacky Races-esque with good gags, and I liked how all the teams/series were pretty much the same characters.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Time Bokan Oudou Fukko Episode 2 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Mar 10, 2018

2 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.